-Truck has Ford 9" rear end with 4.56 gears
- Pro 4-link adjustable rear suspension
- race built 350 TH transmission
- 3500 rpm stall converter
- 1/4 stick shifter
- Truck has full MSD ignition system
- 125 horsepower nitrous system
- Fuel cell
- Holley electric fuel pump
- Two rear-mounted batteries (in bed) with shut-off switch -- wired and ready to go
- 8-point roll cage
- Racing seat with harness
- One-piece fiberglass front clip
- EVERYTHING DONE THE RIGHT WAY
- Front disc brakes
- Weld Racing Wheels (skinnys in the front, 29.5/10.5x15 in the rear Mickey Thompson ET Drag Slicks). Have plenty of life left in them.
- Big block headers
- Transmission cooler
This truck ran 7.39 seconds in the 1/8 mile with a 375 (hp) horse-power, 468ci BBC. Engine has been removed, truck was set up to handle 700+ hp. It gets lots of attention everywhere I go. Over $12,000 invested, not including engine. I have other projects I'm working on and I'd hate to have this one just sit here.
$6800 as a rolling chassis or I have a 496 BBC that I can install for additional money.
This truck though in NY has never been stored outdoors or experienced a winter on the road. It has been strictly a drag truck. It can be converted to a cool cruiser. Phone calls ONLY.
Expires on: 11/05/2016
Posted: 07/16/2016, ad expires in 9 days
Seller Information Ad posted by:
Member Since: 07/16/2016
Phone Number: 7162399719 Phone Number: 3138282903