Under the extreme conditions produced by today’s high-horsepower applications it is common for those who utilize zoomie headers to experience an array of issues that affect the lifespan of their headers. Tire shake, heat, vibration, exhaust forces and many other factors will require constant maintenance and repair of your headers if they are only supported by the flange.
In order to combat this problem, TMRC has created a well thought-out zoomie support kit to work with almost any configuration.
The TMR-1255K Zoomie Header Support Kit allows you to create a solid support system for stainless zoomies by triangulating the load on your headers and moving it away from the flange. No matter how your chassis is designed, the kit provides enough material and hardware for mounting to the upper strut bar, strut support and even the lower frame rail.
- 2 Support Rods (18” – Trim for application)
- 8 Stainless Half Sleeves (Attach to header tubes)
- 2 Stainless Support Plates (Trim and attach to sleeves)
- 4 Rod Ends & Jam Nuts
- 4 Tube Adapters (Support Rods)
- 2 Tube Adapters (Option 1– for mounting to chassis)
- 4 Tabs (Option 2 – for mounting to chassis)
- 6 Bolts, Washers & Nuts
Expired on: 10/20/2016