The Roof Safety Panel Kit can be installed to protect drivers in the event of an accident where a vehicles body is removed from its chassis.
This kit provides you with a 42” X 24” Carbon Fiber Panel that can be trimmed to fit around the funny car cage and roof area then extend to the centerline of the vehicle. The included 4130 strip can be attached to the carbon panel at the centerline to prevent chipping or fraying from working inside the vehicle.
Attaching the Roof Safety Panel requires no welding. Simply use a combination of the 10 included rubberized clamps to secure the panel to the roll cage.
This configuration is required for NHRA Pro Modified and PDRA competition.
See a full list of included components below.
- 42” X 24” Carbon Fiber Panel (Trim To Fit)
- 42” X 1.5” Strip of 4130 Plate (Used On Centerline Edge)
- 6 Rubberized 1-1/4” Mounting Clamps
- 3 Rubberized 1-1/2” Mounting Clamps
- 1 Rubberized 3/8” Mounting Clamp
- Stainless Screws & Washers For 10 Clamps