- Original Firebird 400 Car (Documented “Original Invoice”
showing all Options).
- One of the BEST Trans Am clones built as it is very
difficult to tell that it is not an original Trans Am.
- 36,340 Miles showing on Odometer (Supposed to be original
- Correct 1969 “Service Replacement” 400ci XH Coded Engine
Casting # 9790071.
- Includes rare factory Aluminum Intake Manifold supplied
on Ram Air IV engines only (Casting # 9796614)
(The Ram Air III engine came with cast iron manifold).
- Functional “Ram Air” Fiberglass dual scooped hood with
rare Ram Air filtered system.
- Special Tyrol Blue stripped Cameo White paint with
clearcoat overtop stripes.
- Chassis is immaculate with all new Bushings – lots of NOS
- Factory Air Conditioning and Factory AM/FM pushbutton
- Hurst 4-speed Muncie Manual transmission with woodgrained
- Power front disc brakes and factory ordered tilt steering
- Simulated wood steering wheel with rare Deluxe Interior /
Door Panel option.
- New Pypes stainless steel muffler, crossover x-pipe and
polished exhaust tips.
- Stainless steel brake lines and brand new Gas Tank with
new fuel lines.
- Traction Bars along with all new rebuilt rear springs.
- Beautiful PMD 5 Spoke Rally II Wheels with Firestone
70x14 Wide Oval Tires.
- Solid Trunk with nice paint and floor mat with Space
Saver spare tire and jack.
- All glass is in excellent condition.
- Fresno, California original ordered car and always Garage
kept since new.
- “Real” 1969 Trans Ams are going for over $115,000 so this
one is half the price.