- This car features new GoodMark rear quarters, trunk floor, extensions, inner and outer wheel wells.
- Differential is a rebuilt 3:73 posi unit.
- Power front disc brake upgrade performed, as well as all steering components, including steering box which is now a quick ratio, 3 turn, box.
- Front suspension totally rebuilt with urethane bushings, new ball joints, idler arm, tie rods etc. and includes upgrades front sway bar.
- Rear suspension includes boxed upper and lower control arms, new springs and beefy rear sway bar.
- Engine is a Pontiac 400 that runs strong with new 4bbl 750CFM Holley carb and Edelbrock intake. Car never overheats and starts right up.
- Interior upgrades include reupholstered front seats with new vinyl and additional foam. Upgraded stereo head unit/CD player in glove box. AutoMeter tach and SW gauges for oil temp, pressure and H2O temp.
Car is for sale locally and on other websites. Asking $16,999, but will entertain any reasonable offer. Call me anytime and ask for Bill. I just don't drive it enough and I need the space.