You are thinking about going to Duck's race or Holly Springs or Cecil and you don't have a Racepak? Fast field, Limited qualifying, tight schedule - you need data.
This is a budget kit designed to get you started with data logging. It can easily handle a Digital dash, O2 sensors, pan vac, boost if you are turbo/Procharger or bottle and enrichment fuel if you are spraying.
You KNOW the Bruder's, Ron Rhodes and Dean Marinis got Racepak data going on - oh yea! You saw the numbers posted at South Georgia - step up your game with this kit.
The 275 kit includes:
- Engine RPM, Shaft RPM (with collar)
- Fuel pressure
- 8 magnet collar (for best resolution on tricky tracks)
- 12 volt event (like trans brake release, throttle stop, nitrous enable etc)
- Laptop accessories
Benefits of the kit:
- Identify Spin at the hit - down to 1/8 of a turn of the tire
- Show converter stall
- Show RPM drop at the shift
- Identify stumble/spin when kits come on
- Overlay runs showing where/what was different
- Show trap RPM
- Show converter slip %
- Keep a perfect log book of the above
If you think you will be getting shock sensors in the future, you would need to get a V300SD. Also, if you think the V-net sensor you would end-up with over time would add up to more than 10 (not counting 8 EGT's)you would need the V300SD.
Contact Greg 609-265-2110
email - email@example.com
Order online 24/7 http://www.motorsportsinnovations.com/RacePak/racepak-sportsman.htm
Purchase on my Ebay store that has over 5000 100% positive ratings http://stores.ebay.com/Motor-Sports-Innovations
- I ship worldwide 3-4 days per week. USPS or UPS.
- I accept international credit cards, PayPal and wire transfers.