Ultra Shield's VS (Value Series) Full Containment Seat features the highest quality construction. Very popular with racers across the USA and Canada, from Mini Stocks, Street Stocks, Legend Cars, IMCA and Northeast Modifieds, Late Models, even Road Race sedans. At RaceDaySafety.com, we are one of only a handful of dealers who have the VS Halo Seat in inventory. Wait times with the factory or non-stocking dealers can be 4 to 8 weeks. Give us a call or check availability online, In Stock seats ship same or next business day!
• Most sizes and laybacks are currently IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP! Restock orders arrive weekly to our warehouse.
• Made in the USA by American Craftsmen!!!
• Constructed from .100" 5052 Grade aluminum.
• The Halo is made from .125 aluminum and reinforced with another piece of .125" aluminum plate.
• Halo is padded with high impact absorbing foam.
• Available in sizes 14 in., 15 in., 16 in., 17 in. and 18 in.
• 10º or 20º Layback.
• Modular or Full cover is included. (as shown in picture above)
• Cover available in Black, Red, Blue, Gray, Purple or Striped. (Note: Purple and Striped covers contain an upcharge)
• To determine your proper seat size you will need to take a measurement of your seated hip width. To do this driver should sit on bench or table and position concrete blocks or equivalent object on either side of hips at a comfortable but snug pressure. Measure between the blocks to decide the appropriate seat size to order.
• For more sizing info, check out our VS Halo Measurement Charts on our website, www.RaceDaySafety.com.
• The Ultra Shield VS Halo Seat Can be made 1" taller or 1" lower with double low ribs for no extra charge (allow additional time for custom construction). Drivers under 5'7" may want to consider 1" lower. Drivers over 6'2" may want to consider 1" taller. Drivers over 6'4", please call us for custom seat suggestions.
Business Phone Number: 770-505-0193 This item is NEW Trades NOT ACCEPTEDPayment options:
3587 East Paulding Drive Suite 206, Dallas, GA
View Map Instructions for buyer:
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at RaceDaySafety.com.
Phone lines are open, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 10 a.m to 6 p.m., Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., EST.
Local racers who prefer to visit our Dallas GA warehouse, we would love to have you stop by, but we operate on a "Appointment Only" basis. Please email or call to schedule a convenient time. Weekday, evening and weekend appointments are available. This ensures we have sufficient staff present to provide the time and advice that our customers deserve.
HUGE inventory of Race Gear and Racing Equipment! Unlike other racing equipment retailers, our business model is NOT based on "Drop Shipping", the majority of products that you see on our website are In Stock at our warehouse for QUICK SHIPPING to your home, business or race shop!
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal accepted.
At RaceDaySafety.com, we truly appreciate our customers and strive to provide the best products, prices and service in the racing industry!