Ultra Shield Full Containment Racing Seats
Ultra Shield VS Halo Seats
VS Halo Seat, Full Cover and Free Shipping, 535.95
VS Halo Seat, Modular Cover and Free Shiping, 519.95
• Free Shipping Special! Save up to $75 on UPS Oversize Package Ground Shipping!
Ultra Shield's VS (Value Series) Full Containment Seat features the highest quality construction. Very popular with racers across the USA and Canada, from Mini Stocks, Street Stocks, Legend Cars, IMCA and Northeast Modifieds, Late Models, even Road Race sedans. At RaceDaySafety.com, we are one of only a handful of dealers who have the VS Halo Seat in inventory. Wait times with the factory or non-stocking dealers can be 4 to 8 weeks. Give us a call or check availability online, In Stock seats ship same or next business day!
• Most sizes and laybacks are currently IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP! Restock orders arrive weekly to our warehouse.
• Made in the USA by American Craftsmen!!!
• Constructed from .100" 5052 Grade aluminum.
• The Halo is made from .125 aluminum and reinforced with another piece of .125" aluminum plate.
• Halo is padded with high impact absorbing foam.
• Available in sizes 14 in., 15 in., 16 in., 17 in. and 18 in.
• 10º or 20º Layback.
• Modular or Full cover is included. (as shown in picture above)
• Cover available in Black, Red, Blue, Gray, Purple or Striped. (Note: Purple and Striped covers contain an upcharge)
• To determine your proper seat size you will need to take a measurement of your seated hip width. To do this driver should sit on bench or table and position concrete blocks or equivalent object on either side of hips at a comfortable but snug pressure. Measure between the blocks to decide the appropriate seat size to order.
• For more sizing info, check out our VS Halo Measurement Charts on our website, www.RaceDaySafety.com.
• The Ultra Shield VS Halo Seat Can be made 1" taller or 1" lower with double low ribs for no extra charge (allow additional time for custom construction). Drivers under 5'7" may want to consider 1" lower. Drivers over 6'2" may want to consider 1" taller. Drivers over 6'4", please call us for custom seat suggestions.
This item is NEW
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Instructions for buyer:
RaceDaySafety.com makes Holiday Gift Returns easy! Any holiday gift you purchase now through December 25, 2013 can be returned for an exchange or refund until January 31st! (See complete return policy and procedures on our website)
USA and Canadian racers, 24/7, secure, online shopping at www.RaceDaySafety.com.
Phone orders, tech and sizing questions, please give us a call at 770-505-0193. Phone lines are open, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 10 a.m to 6 p.m., Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., EST.
HUGE inventory of race safety and pit equipment! 99% of all orders are shipped same or next business day. All orders of $99+ ship for FREE, anywhere in the continental USA! NO Handling or Hidden charges, EVER! Racers from Canada, Hawaii or Alaska, feel free to contact us for a shipping quote.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and PayPal accepted.
At RaceDaySafety.com, we truly appreciate our customers and strive to provide the best products, prices and service in the racing industry!
Local North Georgia racers, we do not have regular store hours at our retail facility. We do accept appointments, please call or email to schedule. Weekday, evening and weekend appointments are available. This ensures we have sufficient staff present to provide the time and advice that our customers deserve. Thank you.
Ad posted by:
3587 East Paulding Dr Suite 206
Dallas, GA 30157
Member Since: 2008-01-29
Phone Number: 770-505-0193
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
Report the sale - click here