S50 engine (3.0L)
Body has 265,000 miles
Engine miles unknown
Maintained by VAC in PA until 2015; has been a track car for about 12 years.
- TC-Kline Coil Over Suspension (shocks/springs/etc)
- Camber/Caster plates using VAC control arms (about -3.5 degrees camber)
- Installed “bull-nose” Wheel Studs (12x1.5x80mm)
- VAC widening spacers in front ~¾” (creates square setup)
- 17x8.5” HAMANN wheels for race with Nitto NT01 (235/40-17)
- 17x8.5” M3 Cabrio wheels for street with new Yokohama S.drive (235/40-17)
- Front upper stress bar (Orange/Chrome)
- Lower M3 cabrio X-bracing subframe reinforcement
- Sparco EVO-2 seats, drivers side sliders and VAC bottom brackets
- Bolt-in “half-back” cage with Schroth 5-pt harnesses
- Sparco 13” steering wheel with NRG quick release
- VAC short shift kit.
- New BMW M5 clutch/pressure plate, installed in Feb 2016.
- ECS 16lb “light” M3 flywheel
- Upgraded stainless steel clutch lines, urethane transmission bushings, replaced all release bearing, slider pins, etc with upgraded parts from BimmerWorld
- Upgraded powersteering cooler to MOROSO/Bimmerworld Package
- PowerFlex urethane RTABS (rear trailing arm bushings)
- INGEN cold air intake
- Bimmerworld silicone replacement throttle body elbow
- Bimmerworld 0.060” racing aluminum door cards with Jeep door pulls
- Replaced drivers side window regulator
- A/C fan has been connected to a switch inside the vehicle to allow for more air, and direct interaction
- Installed Mishimoto Electric fan, connected to switch inside vehicle – replaces Mechanical Fan.
- Both fans are wired into VW mini 2-port relay panel.
- All new calipers Front/Rear
- ECS tuning stainless steel “exact-fit” front brake lines
- DTC-60 Pads for race and EBC Yellow Pads for Street (front)
- HT-10 Pads for race and EBC Yellow Pads for Street (rear)
- Removed broken cooling expansion system and replaced with remote “deathstar” from VW, instead of Euro 3.2 BMW setup.
- ECS silicone cooling hoses
- Stewart Racing Water Pump
- Racing Thermostat and Metal Thermostat housing
- All new (for 2016 season) NGK Iridium spark plugs
- Other VAC suspension mods or prep I may have not listed.
- Replaced factory front sidemarker/turn signal with White/Clear Euro-Style (DEPO)
- Replaced battery with EXIDE AGM battery.
- And many other things I’ve probably forgotten that have been done to the car!
- boxes of BMW parts that were removed
- other interior pieces
- front hood louver for additional cooling
- stainless steel replacement brake lines for the rear.
- Both sets of wheels.
- Additional rotors/pads, etc.
- original orange front side markers
- and other things I’ve probably forgotten I have!
Expires on: 02/07/2017
Posted: 10/18/2016, ad expires in 108 days
Seller Information Ad posted by: