Stripped and painted frame.
The plastics are all original.....I was able to bring back some of the shine on the fenders. The headlight mask, and the side number plates are painted to match. The tank was in great shape so did not have to do anything to it.
New throttle and clutch cables
OEM lever with broken off tips
Replaced the oem carb with a Lectron carb.
I have the original carburetor.
Original seat with a slight tear in the corner
I did not mount the tail light, but I do have it.
I did not rebuild the motor but starts and runs very well....the lectron needs more fine tuning (running a little rich right now)
I rode it about 10 minutes on a black top parking lot after the restoration so it looks brand new and very clean.
The forks were rebuilt with new oil and seals.
The shocks were left oem with some rust spots.
The front wheel is not true, and needs to be fixed.
All brakes work well.