Coolshirt and traqmate have been removed for another racecar, price dropped to reflect that.
Above Added: Sun October 2, 2016, 4:56 pm EST
Selling my 350Z/Spec Z racecar to explore other classes. Never wrecked, it is a fresh build for Spec Z. It is a Nismo LSD and Nismo V3 bodykit away from full spec Z trim. I am the original owner since taking delivery from Endicott Nissan in July 2005 with clean title in hand. Maintained and built by Japtrix/Pros Tuning in West Palm Beach, FL. Additional photos or info available by calling 954-732-6426 or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More photos here:
- 0 Hours on factory spec engine build
- 5 Hours on new OEM 6 speed transmission
- 3218 lbs with 190lb driver, and 3/4 tank of fuel
- Turn key w/ Traqmate, Cool Shirt included.
- 2 sets of Enkei RPF1s (18x9.5)
- Fresh engine to factory specs
- Uprev Flash
- Oil cooler
- New Koyo Radiator
- Fuel transfer pump in tank to allow car to run under 1 gallon.
- New NIsmo flywheel
- New JWT Clutch
- Tilton Differential cooler
- Factory VLSD
- New NISMO Spec Z Suspension Kit
- New NISMO Sway Bars
- OEM Brembo Brakes (Fronts fully rebuilt)
- SPL upper a-arms
- Mesh window net
- Schroth belts through 2020
- Sparco Pro-ADV seat (Expired for NASA)
- Cage w/ NASCAR bars driver side
- Fire system w/ 3 nozzles
No race car is perfect but this Z does have one wart for Spec Z competition. The rear strut brace was removed from it's prior days as a Super Touring car. I have letters from the National office stating that a best effort attempt to restore it would make it 100% legal. I have also had 3 regional Spec Z directors state they would not DQ the car as car counts are more important than a technicality. For this reason, I have not restored but I do not think it would be a difficult task for a good fabricator. Lastly, the rear hatch used to have a wing on it so there are holes drilled in it, visible in the pictures.