The car started off as a bare metal chassis - which was acid dipped in North Carolina.
Cage was fully integrated into the body of the chassis and even finds its way through the firewall to integrate with the front suspension.
The car utilizes an LS7 crate motor purchased directly through GM Performance. A FAST intake manifold was put on to remove the use of the drive by wire throttle body. A Dailey Engineering multi stage Dry Sump system is integrated with the motor.
There is a very long list of things that were done to this car which I will post below this for each item. Feel free to ask any questions.
If you'd like to come see the car, that is an option as well - by appointment only.
***The car does not run. It is missing an ECU, Data Logger and a wiring harness.***
• Chassis: 1995 Nissan 240sx
• Purpose built race car for time attack and endurance racing
• Acid dipped chassis
• Roll cage goes through firewall into engine compartment and integrated with the front suspension
• Subframe rasied at least 2 inches to compensate for suspension geometry and allow adjustability (all work done by NASCAR engineer / builder)
• Drop spindles to help compensate for suspension geometry and allow adjustability
• Motorsport harness connectors integrated in firewall
• Miles: 1 Track Day (shakedown sessions only), few dyno pulls to tune the car
• Engine: Crate GM LS7 - Purchased directly from GM Performance
• Custom headers
• Custom stainless exhaust
• FAST 102mm Intake Manifold and fuel rails - in order to replace the drive by wire throttle body
• Dailey Engineering 4 stage dry sump
• ATL 22 gallon fuel cell
• Setrab engine oil cooler
• Custom Griffin radiator – V-mounted
• Electric water pump
• Chargespeed Kouki Front Bumper
• Custom handmade aero - Rockers, Fenders, Quarter Panels
• Aeromotions Rear Wing
• OEM Nissan Kouki Headlights
• OEM Nissan Kouki Hood
• OEM Nissan Doors
• OEM Nissan Trunk Lid
• OEM Nissan Rear Bumper – cut to allow airflow
• NASCAR Sprint Cup Car front splitter integrated into Chargespeed Kouki front bumper
• OEM Nissan Front and Rear Glass
• Lexan half windows behind doors
• Brake ducting integrated with Chargespeed Kouki front bumper
• Safecraft Fire Suppression
• FIA approved Recaro driving seat
• Collapsible steering column
• Battery wired to be relocated to rear of car