For Sale: Leatt MRX Head and Neck Restraint
The same company that pioneered neck protection for thousands of motocross racers and the Superstars of SuperCross (SX),have transferred that same knowledge and technology to help protect auto racers! SFI 38.1 Certified and patented, introducing the Leatt MRX Head and Neck Restraint.
• SFI 38.1 tested and approved for optimum protection at over 70G's.
• Unique combination of premium comfort and full protection.
• Exclusive flexible chassis design for great fit, comfort and a smoother and more controlled neck force reduction and head deceleration.
• Single collar angle design that allows perfect fit and function with all seat angles.
• Fits all types of 2” and 3” harnesses.
• Collarbone relief area for improved fit and comfort.
• Fire retardant Nomex® washable padding for greatly improved strapped-in comfort and reduced harshness of helmet to brace impact.
• Chassis made of an advanced, fire retardant, high tensile composite.
• Harness channels reduces the risk of the belts coming off the device after first impact.
• Harness channels guides the belts away from the soft tissues of the neck.
• Quick release fire retardant Kevlar® tether system for both frontal and side impact protection.
• Sliding tether for improved field of vision, head movement and driver comfort.
• Anchor post kit with wrench included. To replace HANS posts or fit pre-drilled helmets.
• Weight approx. 900g.
• Patented, in the US, by Leatt in 2010.
• One Size fits XS-3XL.
• Free Shipping!
This item is NEW
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Ad posted by:
3587 East Paulding Dr Suite 206
Dallas, GA 30157
Member Since: 2008-01-29
Phone Number: 770-505-0193
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
Report the sale - click here