8.5x24 Enclosed Trailer Cargo Car Hauler 24ft
Race Ready 1 Interior Package Black 26ft W V
FOR INFORMATION ON CUSTOM OPTIONS OR GENERAL QUESTIONS CALL:
TOP 5 FEATURES:
• Heavy Duty 6" I-Beam Main Rail Frame (I-Beam doubled over the axles)
• 3500 lb 4" Drop Leaf Spring Dexter Axles with Forward Self Adjusting Brakes (Dexter forward self adjusting brakes are standard on our trailers which is not the norm. In general, if you pay for a dexter axle upgrade elsewhere, you still won't have forward self adjusting brakes.)
• Sleek Looking 36" Side Door Piano Hinged with RV Style Flush Lock
• 3/4" Heavy Duty A-B Grade Sanded Underlayment Plywood Floor (BEWARE of floors such as CDX or a lesser grade plywood which is cheaper and will delaminate.)
• Race Ready 1 Package - Includes white Vinyl Walls and Cieling, ATP Floor and Ramp Cover, 3 Dome Lights, mill finish cabinets and workbench
OTHER IMPORTANT STANDARD FEATURES:
• Heavy Duty Rear Ramp Door with Spring Assist & Double Bar Lock
• 16" Ramp Extension Flap
• V-Nose Front - 24' Box Space plus 2' V-Nose for a 26' Overall Interior Length
• Floor & Walls on 16" Centers
• Ceiling on 24" Centers
• 6'6" (78") Interior Height
• Bowed Galvalume Roof with Center Lining Strip (prevents roof & ceiling cross member friction)
• 2 & 5/16" Coupler
• Heavy Duty Welded Safety Chains
• 7-Way Round Plug
• Battery Backup Break Away Kit
• 2K Tongue Jack with Sand Foot
• True Automotive Grade Paint on the Frame (Look under the trailer. Other manufacturers use so little paint that it's rusting before it leaves the factory.)
• Flow Through Side Wall Vents
• Interior 12 Volt Dome Light with Wall Switch
• 24" ATP Stone Guard Front (diamond plate)
• New 15" 205/75/15 Bias Ply Tires
• Powder Coated Silver Mod Steel Wheels
• 4 D-Ring Tie Downs (recessed in the floor and bolted to a steel plate welded to the frame)
• White Aluminum Exterior with Baked Enamel Finish
OTHER POPULAR OPTIONS THAT CAN BE ADDED:
• 3M Certified VHB Screwless Exterior for $99.00 (eliminates wavy/wrinkled look & creates moisture barrier)
• 6" of Extra Height for $240
• 12" of Extra Height for $432 (call for prices on extra height over 12")
• 5200 lb. Dexter 4" Drop Leaf Spring Axles w/ Radial Tires for $600 (raises GVWR to 10,400 lbs)
• Upgrade to Radial Tires Only for $140
• Torsion Axle Upgrade for $400
• Aluminum Star Mag Wheel Upgrade ($400/$420/$475 depending on axle size)
• Upgrade to the Heavy Duty Model (Hurricane Series) for $426 (upgrade includes LED lights on the entire exterior, 3M screwless exterior w/ unrestricted frame design, one piece aluminum roof, 3/8" finished plywood walls, rectangular tubing in walls & ceiling, manual roof vent & triple tube tongue)
• 13,500 BTU A/C Unit with Heat Strip for $900
• 110 Volt Electrical Package for $395 (includes 2-4' florescent lights, 2 interior receptacles, 60 amp panel box & a 25' 30 amp lifeline
• Change the Color to a Touring Package Color ($168 or $216) or a Solid Color in 0.030 Gauge ($240)
• Racing Ready I ($1775) & II ($2785) Packages (finishes the interior with cabinets, floor covering, white walls & ceiling, etc.)
• Add a Manual Roof Vent for $50.00
• Extra 12 Volt Dome Light for $35.00
• Extra Floor D-Rings for $14 each
• Floor E-Track for $9 per linear foot
• Wall E-Track for $7 per linear foot
• 12" ($75) or 24" ($100) Extended Tongue (recommended when tow vehicle is an RV)
• Generator Box (exterior box for $350, interior box w/ insulation & vented door for $450 & heavy duty slide out tray for $350)
• Other Custom Options are Available Such as Awnings, Windows, Cabinets, Floor/Wall/Ceiling Coverings, Bathroom Packages & Many More!
• All options can be placed in specific locations per customer request. If not specified, options are positioned in standard locations.
CALL FOR OPTION PRICING
Our factory sales reps are experts at helping you select the right options for the perfect customized trailer to fit all your needs. Give us a call and you'll see why buying factory direct saves you time, money & provides a better overall buying experience. Call us today at 877-556-5798.
DOT compliant for all 50 States, Canada, & Mexico.
Manufacturers Title and 5 Year Warranty Included
This trailer is priced for pick up at the factory in Fitzgerald, GA (31750). Delivery is available direct from the factory to your location. Call for details. We have amazing rates!
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL:
THE ADVERTISING OF THIS TRAILER IS NOT EXCLUSIVE TO EBAY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SELL IT OUTSIDE OF EBAY AT ANY TIME DURING THIS AUCTION. IN THE EVENT THAT THE TRAILER IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE CLOSE OF THIS AUCTION, WE WILL GLADLY REBUILD IT FOR YOU IN 2-3 WEEKS. PLEASE CALL & CHECK ON AVAILABILITY IF YOU HAVE ANY TIME CONSTRAINTS OR PICKUP QUESTIONS. CALL US AT 877-556-5978.
"TRAILER SHOPPING 101"
1. "The Experience" Most people are going to shop once in their life for a cargo trailer. With all the custom options and features to choose from, shopping for a cargo trailer can actually be a fun & exciting experience. However, it can also be frustrating. There are so many dealers on the Internet telling you how the trailer they sell is better than their competitions. They will tell you how their side door is installed with 16" door hinges, has a super secure bar locking system with a locking hasp and is installed with flush mounted hardware. These are BASIC FEATURES that almost all manufacturers use in their build and are nothing special. Some dealers elaborate by writing lengthy descriptions on basic features in their ads to make it appear that they offer you so much more and that what they are selling is somehow special compared to other offers. It's nonsense. It's tough to sift through all the useless filler information included on a lot of ads and determine which parts are relevant. Another big deal is that some dealers and factories know that when you've put a deposit down on a trailer, waited for it to be built and traveled to pick it up, odds are you aren't going home empty handed. Whether it's a cheap fit and finish, poor craftsmanship used in building your trailer or missing options and features, they are willing to take the chance that it's not enough for you to walk away! Don't be the person who comes to pick up a trailer only to find it's not at all what you were led to believe it would be. WATCH OUT FOR THIS TRAP! That's why our NUMBER ONE priority is to ensure that you, the customer, have a wonderful buying experience from your first phone call or email until you drive out of our gate hooked up to your new trailer. READ ON FOR MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
2. "Paint" Look under the trailer. Does it have paint on the frame? Here in south Georgia, there are many manufacturers competing for your business. Most of them put so little paint on their trailer frame that in 2 days it begins to rust. The chassis on our trailers are undercoated in automotive grade asphalt based paint. It actually costs a good deal more than the lesser quality coatings other manufacturers use. Because we are the factory and you are not purchasing your trailer through a dealer, we are able to absorb this cost and maintain the lowest possible trailer price with the highest possible material quality. Paint is a huge expense in the trailer building process. Hurricane Cargo spends about $10,000.00 per week on paint. Other manufacturers have to cut every corner possible to stay competitive and paint is usually the first corner that's cut. That's why their frames are rusting before the caulk dries! SO LOOK UNDER THE TRAILER! I hate to ruin your day but you will have to visit a lot of factories and dealer lots to find a trailer with enough paint on the frame to satisfy your expectations and meet our standards. READ ON FOR MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
3. "Frames" I often wish that I could show you the frames that our competitors build. It's a miracle that the frame holds together long enough to get the wood and aluminum attached. Our frames are heavy duty. We use more steel in our frames than anyone, PERIOD! You could tow our trailer for years with the frame completely exposed and it would hold up. The typical industry standard frame would literally fall apart and fold up if you tried pulling it without the wood and exterior sheeting holding it together. Our car haulers are made with I-Beam chassis and the I-Beam is doubled on each side over the axles for added strength. Have you ever noticed how many of the larger trailers going down the road have a sag in the middle? Most our competitors, in an effort to stay competitive with us, cut corners by using less steel in their frame which in turn makes it inferior. For example, on the top of our frame, we use a formed steel top rail with multiple bends for maximum structural strength and almost all of our competitors use a thin 14 gauge 1.5"x1.5" piece of 90 degree angled steel for the top rail of their frame. This shortcut by our competitors causes their trailer to flex and get out of square which in turn creates the sagging you see in the middle of the trailer. This is just one example of many illustrating how Hurricane Cargo's frames are superior to any other in the industry. READ ON FOR MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
4. "Wood" We use A-B Exterior Grade PTS Plywood! This means that as the plywood mill sorts the wood, they grade or determine the quality of the wood by assigning it a letter value with A being the best possible grade and therefore having the highest quality. Once the wood is graded, any small knots or blemishes are plugged with a compound and the entire board is sanded. A-B Grade is a much more expensive board than most of our competitors use. However, it's an expense that we feel is necessary to maintain the standard of quality we set for our trailers. Not only do we want your trailer to have the best materials possible, we also want it to look good. READ ON FOR MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
5. "Axles" Since day one, we decided that axles were on the top of the list of features we would not compromise on. We decided NOT to cut a corner in quality and use the cheaper axles made overseas that almost all our competitors use. It didn't take us long to realize that axles were just another area where the industry standard just didn't live up to our standards. Through extensive market research, we concluded that Dexter Axles set the gold standard for trailers. This was a perfect fit as this is the standard that we strive to achieve. Make sure that you buy a trailer with Dexter Axles. Trust us, we know! Everyone knows and agrees that Dexter Axles are the best. If anyone tells you otherwise, ask them why they offer Dexter Axles as an upgrade? Ask them if Dexter axles are the best and they claim to build such a high quality trailer, why aren't they standard? Then ask them why their trailer is being sold without "forward self adjusting" brakes and possibly without "self adjusting" brakes at all? It's a common misconception that when you back up and hit your brakes, they adjust themselves. This only happens with an axle that is rated for 10,000 lbs or more and 99.99% of cargo trailers made today won't have a 10,000 lb axle so the "backing up to adjust the brakes" myth won't apply to your trailer. Self adjusting brakes are NOT the standard and most manufacturers opt not to have them added to the axles they purchase because it adds to the overall cost to build the trailer and increases the gap between our price and theirs. However, we refused to purchase an axle without self adjusting brakes. Our axles self adjust to the perfect setting every time you touch the brake pedal. When it's time for the brakes on your trailer to perform at the highest level, for whatever reason, do you really want a brake axle that doesn't calibrate itself to maximum efficiency or possibly not at all? We wouldn't let that happen. This is yet another example of how Hurricane Cargo trailers far surpass the competition in every way.
There is a lot more information to know about the differences between a trailer of the highest quality and one of lesser quality. Give us a call and let our experienced factory sales reps assist you in choosing the right options for a customized trailer to fit all your needs. No matter what your needs may be or where you buy a trailer, we hope that this information has been helpful and informative and that it aides in making your purchase experience a great one! FOR MORE INFORMATION OR GENERAL QUESTIONS, GIVE US A CALL AT 877-556-5798
This item is NEW
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Ad posted by:
Husky Cargo LLC
209 Glenn Bass Rd.
Fitzgerald, GA 31750
Member Since: 2010-09-13
Phone Number: 18775566149
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
- Ad #2072975: RED 8.5X24 ENCLOSED CARGO TRAILER CAR HAULER
- Ad #182004930: NEW 2014 8.5X24 ENCLOSED CARGO CAR HAULER TRA
- Ad #182004941: 8.5X24 ENCLOSED CARGO CAR HAULER TRAILER BOX
- Ad #182004950: 8.5x24 Enclosed Cargo Box Trailer Racing Race
- Ad #182004953: Enclosed Cargo Trailer Car Hauler Race Racing
Report the sale - click here