This is an ACTUAL (not a replica) 1998 Kenny Wallace Square D Taurus. This is the only known remaining car with the actual body still in existence. Kenny raced this car at Martinsville during the 1998 season. After Cup it went on to destroy the competition in Winston West.
Now for the details:
• 100% RACE READY!! Has been scaled and setup for Sears Point.
• Laughlin Intermediate ¾ Drop Snout Raised Left Rail
• Raced in West Series till 2003
• Dyno time only 750HP ASH-Cup legal Dry Sump motor with all the happy stuff- Bryant,Jesel,Carillo,JE,Yates Heads ect.. Big Dollar motor!!
• Triple disk Tilton Clutch
• Nascar legal Holley 830 CFM 4150
• “O” time Fresh Rebuilt Rankin Road Race Tranny
• “O” time Fresh Rebuilt Rear w/4:63 locker
• Fresh Alcon/Wilwood Road Course brakes
• Shocks by Penske valved for Road Course
• Dual MSD boxes and Coils Certified by NASCAR
• New Simpson Harness
• Comes with a set of Sticker Tires and Wheels
• $10,000 Show Car quality Paint and Decal restoration
• There is a passenger seat installed with a 5 point harness that can easily be removed
• This auction also includes the Kenny Wallace Autographed Race Suit and all Square D Kenny Wallace Memorabilia shown in the pictures.
• The car was Wrapped with a Wizetrade Graphic Decal, by Skinz Graphics Company, to protect the original Square D paint and decals which can easily be removed. The last 3 pictures show the current appearance of the car.
Call me on my cell (972-342-3414) if you have any questions.
Posted: 08/05/2016, ad expires in 5 days
Seller Information Ad posted by:
Member Since: 08/10/2012
Phone Number: 972-342-3414