For Sale: Diasio D962R
This car has a lot of extras on it:
- Added lower leg containment panels & subframe.
- Removed stock bucket seat in favor of poured seat. Floor panel under seat reinforced.
- Center net added.
- Diasio extended shift lever.
- Koni 3012 shocks with 2.25" springs.
- Dash panel re-done with Quickcar switch / fuse panel.
- Steering-wheel-mounted Traqdash data display with gear indicator, gauges, and full data acquisition.
- AEM Oxygen Sensor with controller, wired into dash.
- Cyberdyne fuel pressure guage with recall.
- Chasecam PDR-100 integrated with data system.
- Added a Canton cannister fuel filter.
- Improved steering column mount with spherical bearings (original was delrin).
- Rear firewall mounting changed for easier maintenance access.
- CoolSuit driver cooling system with a medium Carbon-X shirt, flow controller, and cooler unit w/pump.
- Door seals added for rain driving.
- Wilwood drilled rotors & Hawk HT-10 pads.
- Rear wing mount modified for additional durability.
- Extended rear fender option added.
- Custom undertray.
- Header modified to allow removal without pulling the engine from the car.
- Burns Stainless rebuildable muffler.
- Custom built rear undertray & mounts.
- Tie-down adapters for the centerlocks.
The car comes with spares as follows:
- One extra set of wheels mounted with brand new Hoosier tires.
- 3 sets of used tires tires, plus others.
- The original undrilled driveshafts, plus some tripod joints.
- An extra fuel pumps.
- Two sets stock coils.
- 4 sets Hawk Blue brake pads, 4 sets Hawk HT-10 brake pads.
The engine was built by SpeedSource with ceramic apex seals and less than 2 hours of track time on it. The clutch and brake rotors were replaced at the same time. The car also has new master cylinders on the brakes & clutch with only 3 hours' track time. The Schroth Hybrid-II HANS harnessbelts are good through 2018.
The car is homologated for SCCA in ASR, and has a NASA logbook for SU. It's also legal for HSR (modern sports racers) and track day use. Selling because I have other projects (including three pro-series cars) and I just don't have time to play with this thing any more.
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2008-05-13
Phone Number: 7708861380
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
Report the sale - click here