I am the original owner of this 2003 Mitsubishi Evolution 8 lightweight race car. An extreme amount of time and money was spent to make this the lightest full chassis Evo in the world at 2250lbs. With its 600hp, has a better power-to-weight ratio than Bugatti Veyron. Car is currently setup for F-Prepared autocross but could also compete in X-Prepared, Hillclimb, Drag or Road Race (TT1/TTU/???). Car has finished 3rd & 4th at the SCCA Solo National Championship. Most know the Mitsubishi Evolution as an all-wheel drive turbo rally car. This one is heavily modified to make it extremely light, fast and reliable. Here are a few highlights:
1. Watts Shop 2.0L built race motor conservatively tuned to 600 crank hp on C-16 race fuel with Pauter rods, Arias pistons, new crankshaft, O-ringed heads, Kiggly springs/Ti retainers and much more
2. Forced Performance 73HTA Green turbo w/84mm surge port compressor housing
3. Forced Performance FP4R cams
4. Injector Dynamics ID1000 injectors
5. Buschur Racing 65mm throttle body
6. Lightweight upper/lower intercooler pipes & ForgeRS Diverter Valve
7. Custom 52mm and 46mm turbo inlet restrictors
8. Stage 3 ported intake and exhaust manifolds
9. Coil-On-Plug Ignition system
10. 4” Garrett core intercooler and Lightweight stock intercooler as direct replacement
11. Lightweight stainless front side-exit exhaust w/14” race muffler to meet 100db limit
12. 22lb Mitsubishi Racing Ralliart Super Direct twin disk clutch
13. AMS Lightweight racing radiator
14. AMS Wilwood Lightweight brake system – 4-piston front/2-piston rear brakes, stainless brake lines, Carbotech pads, extra new set of Wilwood pads
15. AST-5200 double adjustable coilovers with external reservoirs mounted inside the car
16. ShepTrans Stg 3 transfer case with Quaife front differential
17. Newly rebuilt transaxle
18. Cusco 1.5 way racing rear differential
19. Front roll center kit and steering rack bushing kit
20. Offset front control arm bushings
21. 6-pt under frame support bar
22. Titanium front strut bar
23. Fiberglass headlight covers & uninstalled custom rear fiberglass taillight covers. Taillights are functional
24. Lightweight hollow rear sway bar
25. Lightweight transmission support
26. Lightweight Mustache bar and rear differential support & solid diff bushings
27. Stainless upper & lower clutch lines
28. Polyurethane side engine mounts - cam gear and transmission
29. Custom carbon fiber trunk lid and one-off dry carbon fiber hood (5lbs)
30. Carbon fiber mirrors and Mirror-finish polished aluminum roof
31. Lexan windows, including one-bolt removal driver/passenger windows
32. Lightweight front and rear doors.
33. Mitsubishi Racing Ralliart rear strut bar
34. Aluminum fuel cell/fuel filters/braided line/fuel pressure regulator
35. Adjustable rear lower control arms
36. Adjustable rear toe arms
37. Custom narrow rear trailing arms with Delrin bushings
38. Momo steering wheel
39. Kirkey lightweight driver’s seat w/harness & Momo passenger seat/harness (when you want to give a friend a wild ride)
40. Polyurethane and solid suspension bushings.
41. Custom Bogart Racing Wheels, 15 lbs, 16x10” with Avon Racing Slicks, 11.0x23.5-16, Also include halves to convert to 16x12” wheels.
42. Two extra sets of wheels – 17x9” 6-spoke (Yokohama AVS tires) and 17x8” Enkei (Hoosier rain tires)
43. New set of unmounted Avon Racing Slicks.
Price for the Mitsubishi Evo 8 lightweight race car is $44,500.
I’m also selling my RV tow vehicle/trailer. The RV is a custom ’93 Ford E-350 conversion, 80k miles, with overhead double bed/ladder, sleeper sofa, two captain chairs in living area, table/2 storage benches, storage cabinets, and separate bathroom with full shower, sink, water heater and toilet, new interior curtains/paint and custom mini-blinds. It is a very nice professional build and looks like a small toterhome. Includes 4kw Onan RV generator built-in the side along with overhead AC/Heat. RV has many new mechanical parts including fuel pump, Bilstein shocks and brake master cylinder/booster. About 4k miles on new $2,300 Michelin XPS Rib 215/85-16 tires. You get so much more in this RV for less than a used pickup truck. RV Price is $8,500.
Trailer is a ’97 24-ft PACE Shadow GT with cabinetry, Pit-pal, 2 overhead storage beams, and 6ft extension ramps on door to load very low cars. Also has 3500lb winch, inside 110 fluorescent lights, 12v lighting, and 5200# axles. Upgraded to 16” alloy wheels and BFG Commercial TA 225/75-16 with 4k miles. Trailer Price is $6,500.
I will consider a package deal for the complete race car, RV, and trailer package. Email any questions to email@example.com.