For Sale: 1991 Spec Miata - Race Ready
This is my first road racing car and I have had multiple wins in it.
Silver car with blue hard top
Fully set up, ready to race 1991 1.6L spec miata. Car has raced in SCCA Regionals and Nationals and Grand Bayou Race Series (Louisiana). Won three of six GCRS races in 2011 season. Multiple wins at NOLA motorsports park.
Very reliable, low maintenance race car.
-Rossini engine (completely rebuilt by Rossini in Feb 2011, with low race count since rebuild
- Fuel injectors balanced by ART
- Gilfus tuned airflow meter
- Jackson Racing plug Wires
- Mike Hoover rebuilt transmission
- ACT pressure plate and 4 puck clutch
- Torsen limited slip differential
- Alara Racing exhaust
- Drago racing radiator
- 99 shock hats
- New rotors and Performance Friction 97 Pads front/rear with one race
- Braided stainless brake lines
- Mazdaspeed adjustable sway bar links
- Very strong roll cage built by Chris Wilken
- 5 point GForce belts
- Quick release steering wheel
- 5X racing adjustable fuel pressure regulator
- Autometer shift light
- Longacre oil pressure/water temperature warning lights
- Saferacer fuel test port and hose
- Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
- Current SCCA and GBRS log books
- Plexiglas NACA duct in driver's window vent.
-Optional Traqmate data system with dash readout, GPS and accelerometer based lap times, speed, g forces, rpm, shift lights, track maps, and much more ($1000 new)
Known Issues: Right rear quarter panel dented/banged out. Rear bumper scratched, paint poor, windshield chips/cracks, minor dents/scratches, General bruising from tight Miata racing
Send message to seller below.
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2006-01-28
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
Report the sale - click here