Audi Racecar - NASA GTS4 Class
Car is located at Thunderhill Raceway.
The car has also passed the NASA technical inspection and is cleared to race in GTS4.
16" wheels no longer with the car and the 18" OZ wheels have Yokahama 240 64 -18 comp tires on them.
Car was in a NASA race for 30 minutes on Aug 17th, 2013 at Thunderhill Raceway.
Price is of course negotiable.
Audi A4 originally built to race in Improved Touring, but I have upgraded it to GT1 Class, making it even faster! Since the GT build, which was completed near the end of the 2011 season, she has seen 3 hours of racing and approximately 3 hours of practice time. I have many ideas to make the car even faster but am selling it as the local track has been closed down. There have been no racing accidents with the car. The car was originally a US car and it is currently located in Calgary Alberta, Canada.
- Completely stripped out interior
- Drivers side aluminium floor added.
- Relocated battery to rear passenger area.
- Double kill switches (exterior drivers side accessible and one located on transmission tunnel).
- Sparco Circuit VTR drivers seat with 5-point 3" belts
- Cobra Suzuka passenger seat with 5-point 3" belts
- Custom built 1 1/4", 1/4" roll-cage with NASCAR style drivers side intrusion protection.
- 6mm Lexan front windshield with strapping & 3mm Lexan side windows.
- Autometer gauges: 4" RPM, 2" Oil temp, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, turbo boost
- AEM Digital Wideband Air/fuel gauge.
- Audi APB 2.7 litre twin turbo
- approximately ~6 hrs run-time since top-end rebuild
- Original 2.7tt Heads rebuilt
- New timing belt
- New water pump
- New K04 turbos
- Multi layer head gaskets
- Raceware Head studs
- 60 lb. fuel injectors
- 2Bennett Ceramic coated turbo intake bi-pipe
- 2Bennett RS4 intake Intercoolers.
- Twin oil coolers added.
- Spec Clutch Stage 4, including Spec pressure plate with 6-puck carbon semi-metalic disk
- Fidanza LW Alum flywheel (10 lbs).
- 5 speed Quattro drivetrain (AWD).
- Custom adjustable front & rear control arms.
- Koni Sport shocks & struts
- H&R Race springs
- H&R Sway bar
- Neauspeed sway bar
- 034 IIc ECU
- custom 3" turbo back dual exhaust with 2Bennett downpipes.
- Boost is adjustable from 13 lb. to 21 lb. limited by the 034 Iic ECU. ECU boost limit can be made to be higher by qualified 034 Motorsports shop.
- New steering pump
- Fuel Safe 25 gallon fuel cell
- Areomotive A1000 fuel pump
- APR Racing rear wing with supporting frame in trunk.
- Tuned to run on 114 octane VP Racing fuel
- In-car adjustable boost valve (min. 13 lb., max 20 lb.)
- Custom front aluminium splitter.
- RS4 front bumper
- Front hood & bumper recently repainted.
- Battery: Optima
- Audi UrS6 (Speedline) 16" wheels with 225/50ZR 16 Hoosier R tires (~3 hours of racing on the fronts, ~6 hours on the rears).
- 2 new sets of Pagid RS4-4 front brake pads
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Instructions for buyer: Car has been appraised at $65,000 Canadian.
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2012-06-26
Phone Number: (808) 729-2181
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here