We built this car for the NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship 2015 season. After a full 2014 season of testing, we competed in the E2 WERC class and won the 2015 Championship out of 9 other teams. We also did a number of German Touring Series (GTS1) races.
It's time for us to move on from the car and let another team benefit from this reliable, wonderful to drive AWD chassis. This car is perfect for the "new to racing" team/owner and is a great first race car for use in attaining a competition license and racing in lower classes. It handles great and is very forgiving.
The car has a valid 2016 NASA Season Tech Sticker and Log Book
- 2.8L V6 with 034 ECU tuning. A 1.8T swaps right in.
- Roll cage built by Evil Genius Racing, NASA Spec with NASCAR bars around driver
- Cobra Sebring racing seat
- Safecraft fire suppression system, Dupont FE36 agent
- 6 point harness, right side net, window net
- Lexan rear side windows
- Raceland Ultimo coilovers (May be able to work in $4000 Penske 8300 Series Coilovers)
- 034Motorsport Track Density engine, transmission, and snub mounts
- 034Motorsport RS4 rear sway bar with reinforcement brace added
- 034Motorsport Spherical front upper control arms, adjustable
- 2 sets of 17" wheels, with 4 new Toyo RR tires!
- Carbon vented hood
- Porsche front brake caliper upgrade, freshly rebuilt, new pads and rotors, brake cooling ducts
- Momo steering wheel, with quick release
- Battery relocated to rear with tie down
- Fully endurance LED lighting kit installed for night racing
- Replaced timing belt, water pump, thermostat, both head gaskets and all head bolts
- Also comes with misc spare parts