more information and pictures can be viewed at www.skywardracing.blogspot.com
Above Added: Tue March 11, 2014, 9:05 am EST
I bought this car in 2009 from a guy in seattle who was running it in SCCA ITE category. I bought he car to race in 12 hour endurance races. Here is a list of things I did to the car in 2009.
1. Lightening - we have taken out another +/- 200 lbs from the car. This includes the dash, the undercoating, emergency brake, inner door panels.
2.We have modified the gas tank filler so that we can fill the tank quicker than with the stock filler.
3. Replaced all 4 shocks
4. Serviced brakes and installed new brake lines
5. Installed new Megan adjustable suspension parts including lower and upper control arms, rear camber arms and rear radius arms
6. Replaced and refabricated roll cage. The workmanship on the existing cage was substandard.
7. Installed new data acquistion - Racepak GX2
8. Installed new clutch and flywheel
9. new rear view mirror and side mirrors
10. new front and rear tow hooks
11. acquired spare transmission, suspension parts, axles, and hubs from salvaged car
Prior to buying the car the following items were done to it:
1. weld in roll cage with SFI padding
2. window nets
3. Firesafe fire system
4. battery cut out switch
5. Momo seat
6. quick release steering wheel hub
7. radio wiring
8. Nismo front Cannars
9. Carbor fiber rear hatch with adjustable rear wing
10. Gulf/Livery color scheme
11. HID lighting
12. Injen Intake
13. Injen TI dual exhaust
14. Brembo brake package with hawk DTC60 pads
15. K-Sport shocks
16. Eibach front and rear sway bars
17. AMB transponder
18. Stock VQ 35 Engine with 39,000 miles on it