For Sale: 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII
4.6 4 Cam 32 Valve / 4R70W
Car has the 4.6 liter all aluminum 4 cam 32 valve V8 rated at 280 horsepower, and the 4R70W automatic transmission. Four wheel independent suspension and four wheel disc brakes. Car averages mid 20 mpg highway.
I have replaced both upper and lower control arms with ball joints. Car is 18 years old and does need some work:
* The blend door that opens to allow the heater to work is stuck shut. No heat until you either manually open it, or fix it. Air conditioning will freeze you out.
* Car has cosmetic damage to right front fender, door, and bottom of right quarter panel ahead of the wheel. I have another door, and fender that go with the car for the asking price.
* The car has two new rear tires, and two good front tires. It does need a four wheel alingment since the control arms were replaced and it isn't in check now.
* The air ride suspension will leak down in the front after being parked for a few hours. It will pump back up after starting the car up, and rides very nicely afterwards.
* The moon roof does not open. And on a positive not, it does not leak either.
* Car does not burn oil.
* Drivers side seat motor isn't working. Seat back will tilt back and front, but the seat itself will not move forward, or rearward.
Priced far below the Kelley Blue Book price in "Fair' condition, and car is way nicer than "Fair".
This item is USED
Trades ACCEPTED: *Buick Regal or Grand National 1984-87
Prefer a running car, cosmetics not important, don't care what running gear is in it.
Instructions for buyer: Car is located an hour south of Savannah Ga. For more pictures, please contact me.
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2007-12-12
Phone Number: (404) 219-9319
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here