The most economical way to step into a full-size TURN-KEY Racecar! Meets all current Racecar Factory Spec Late Model Touring Series rules & specifications.
BRAND NEW (only 1 short race old):
- Engine: Chevy Performance Products, Factory
Sealed “602 Crate”
- DJ Safety 5-point harness seat belts
- Driver helmet blower system
- Right front lower ball joint
- Idler & pitman arms
- Newly updated to RCF spec rear wing and side
- New driver and passenger side doors and other
newly replaced body panels.
Many other components only a few races old.
Includes all standard RCF Spec Late Model equipment, including:
- 4.11 Rear End (for Kern County Raceway Park)
- 4.56 Rear End (for Irwindale Speedway, Madera
Speedway & The Bullring at Las Vegas MS)
- 3-speed GM Saginaw transmission
- 2-way in-car radio harness
- Butler-Built full-containment aluminum racing
NOTE: Brand new 2016 Racecar Factory Spec Late Models are selling for $29,995 with NO driver’s seat.
Also includes 2 sets of lightly used Hoosier 970 racing tires, mounted on Circle steel racing wheels, plus 2 spare tires (1 mounted on a spare wheel).
Moving out of state where the RCF Spec Late Model Touring Series does not race, so sadly must sell. Otherwise would definitely still be competing in this car! Priced to sell and price is FIRM.