built by Chris Gabehart
Need to get rid of this car. Best of everything on it.
Custom throughout. This car is ready to win.
22,000$ Rolls this into your trailer.
2009 New Generation Port City Racecar by Chris Gabehart.
McGunegill Chevy Sealed Super Engine MS095.
* Was Dave Stremey Motor
Major Components are:
* Aluminum tube Tiger rear-end, lightweight/polished 4:11 R&P and a locker differential
* ATL Fuel Cell
* AP Brakes and Rotors
* Jericho 2-speed trans
* Quarter Master aluminum drive shaft [+ spare]
* Quarter Master aluminum bell housing and clutch
* Saldana double bypass radiator
* Sweet rack & pinion w/Sweet servo
* Sweet collapsible steering column
* All four corners equipped with shock weight jacking bolts
* Autometer lightweight mini-guages
* ARP Flange fit body
* Schoenfeld Headers
* ARS 4200 series basevalve shocks*
- 4200 Front
- 3200 Rear
Many custom fabrication items and thought processes went into the development of this car.
22,000.00 and its yours.
Questions call Larry
Additional photos available on request.
Expires on: 11/07/2016
Posted: 07/18/2016, ad expires in 11 days
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 04/28/2010
Phone Number: (928) 706-2525
Number of Honor Payments: 1
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $1.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
DID YOU BUY THIS ITEM?
Report the sale - click here