Perfect Circle Outlaw Late Model
Best of Everything with 10 Races
This is a very complete and fast roller with the latest ARS shock/spring combination, great brake package, fuel cell, plumbing, all wiring and gages, radiator, & sway bar.
I can provide and angled 17 gallon aluminum Fuel Safe Fuel cell for an added $250. The one included is a 22 gallon steel rectangle. Needs motor, trans, clutch, seat adn go racing. Two new extra wheels and a spart upper are included.
Front Performance Friction calipers and rotors are no longer included
This Car Is Fast!!!
Jerico 2 speed transmisson is sold
Quarter Master bell housing/clutch/starter/throw out bearing is sold
Spread Port headers are included to make total exhaust.
I will deduct $800 if sold without the seat.
Motor #1 is sold.
Motor #2 price dropped to $11,200
I will offer a slabbed bottom, rem, rollerized Jerico 2 speed for $1400 extra
I will offer a Quarter Master Optimum clutch/bell housing/starter/throwout bearing assy. (new was $2400) for $1000 needs discs and floaters $300
TOTAL PACKAGE PRICE READY TO HIT THE TRACK WITH NEW HEADERS AND ALL OF ABOVE $29,500
Price Lowered Again Today
• Body as pictured is Alliance/ARCA/Main Event legal
• Near New ARS Shocks with latest ARS spring setup
• New Winters full size rear load quick change with 4.11 REM 8” light weight ring gear, gun drilled axles, 6 rib mag bells, stubby gear case, aluminum yolk, Winters True Trac (gleason type) carrier
• New LaJoie Saturday Night Special 16” seat
• 33 gallon fuel cell
• Howe double pass radiator
• MSD Ignition
• Sweet rack with all steering and wheel
• All gauges
• Red top Optima Battery
• 6 new Basset wheels and decent practice tires
• Brakes include Performance Friction front calipers & J-hook rotors (the best, $2000 new), Wilwood rear calipers with solid 3/8” rotors (set up for non-braking track in rear – newer US Brake master cylinders
• 4” brake fans and ducts in front
• Two handle shifter
The car needs motor, trans, headers & exhaust, drive shaft, oil and fuel to run
I do have two motors that could go with the car:
Motor #1 is a Baker lightened 327 23* 12:1 compression, very light crank w/Honda journals, Jessel lifters and rockers, 600 hp best of everything 700 laps on it since thorough rebuild $11,500
Motor #2 is a Rhyne/Draime 358 Bowtie block, JE 11:1 compression, Kriptonite crank & rods, titanium valves, Jessel lifters, TD Rockers, new valve springs, best of everything 700+ hp 800 laps since thorough rebuild $12,200
Headers for the Baker motor are available.
Andy Charlson cell phone 419-305-3772
Seller Phone Number2: (877) 272-8179
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Instructions for buyer: I can deliver within reason
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2013-01-07
Phone Number: (419) 305-3772
Phone Number: (877) 272-8179
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here