For Sale: 18 Degree 700+ HP Outlaw Engine
A Draime/Rhyne 358
Someone is going to get a really good strong running motor here!
Set two fast times with it in Main Event Series, lead laps and head great finishes!
Reason for selling moving up!
* Bowtie block with heads & intake ported & matched by Draime
* Engine was converted from Draime 9:1 to 12:1 compression by Rhyne engines
with new J E pistons
* Latest freshen was on 6/6/12 with 10 races run since - cost $6500 & included new:
• Rhyne roller cam for compression conversion
• Jesel lifters
• Cloyes timing chain
• 8 Xceldyne titanium exhaust valves
• Isky Plus Series valve springs
• J E rings
* Engine internals include:
• J E Pistons
• Callies crank and rods with ARP bolts
• Titanium valves
• Jesel roller lifters
• T D shaft rockers
* Engine externals include:
• MSD billet distributor
• Draime oiler valve covers
• New Stewart water pump
• Aluminum dry sump pan
• 4 stage dry sump pump & all plumbing
• ATI damper
• Jones drive with Jones power steering pump
This engine was built with the best of everything, puts out very good smooth horsepower, and is very durable. This past year we have had two fast times qualifying and one new track record & led nearly 100 laps in the Main Event Outlaw Late Model Series.
You will not be disappointed with this engine!
Price does NOT include the clutch, carb spacer, oil line coming out of back of pump.
Reason for selling is going to short deck lighter motor.
Andy Charlson cell phone 419-305-3772
This item is USED
Trades ACCEPTED: If it makes sense.
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2007-09-18
Phone Number: 4193053772
Number of Honor Payments: 2
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $5.75
Report the sale - click here