- Main Pic of Front/Rear Entry Throttle Body Conversion
- Cast Tunnel Ram with 6-71 Blower Top Plate
- 2X4500 ProSystems Carb Set Up
- Split Quick Fuel Carb Set Up Above Added: Thu December 17, 2009, 9:21 am EST
1. Main pic of 9.025" deck, small plenum, custom split top
with shear plates.
2. Side view of 9.025" deck fully ported intake.
3. Underneath view of 9.025" deck fully ported.
4. Top plenum view of fully CNC ported and hand finished
9.025" deck version.
5. Comparative pic of available deck heights and plenum
6. CNC port match that comes standard @ the $1195.00 price.
7. CNC radius on the runner entrances that comes
standard @ the $1195.00 price.
8. Bolt on tops pictured:
a.) Single 4500 cast tent top
b.) Bottom view of single 4500 cast tent top
c.) Enderle billet top
d.) Billet 2 X 4500 top
Finally!!! An affordable alternative to expensive sheet metal intakes. The long awaited cast tunnel ram from M&M Competition Engines is here!
Although the MMCE cast tunnel ram is inexpensive it does not sacrifice performance. In fact our cast manifold will outperform all formed runner sheetmetal intakes and most billet runner designs as well. This phenomenal accomplishment was achieved by introducing our "cast billet" runner design that was derived from extensive testing in our billet runner sheet metal program.
Traditional "formed" runner manifolds are limited to a single line of site (straight line) from the carburetor to the port entrance of the head. This produces abrupt entrance angles and limitations on the freedom to vary taper, runner radiuses, & cross section throughout the runner.
CNC billet runners were introduced for these reasons. With the ability to utilize optimum computer generated port geometry the problems with "formed" runners became a thing of the past. Billet runners allowed the air/fuel mixture to gradually change directions as it entered the cylinder head which actual promotes airflow. Just as the design of the short turn of a cylinder head can promote airflow, billet runners utilized the same principals to make a gradual transition from the carb to the intake runner of the head. The result...much more power!!
The only downside to the billet runner design...way too expensive! That is where our casting comes into play. All of the benefits of the billet runner design and stronger than any sheet metal (formed or billet), but yet much more reasonable on the pocket book!
Our Tunnel Rams are innovatively designed to accommodate deck heights ranging from 8.8" to 9.625". We have also engineered into the manifold a variable plenum to adjust plenum volume depending on your engine needs. We have castings to supply your big inch SBC or your high revving small cubic inch engine. With the ability to CNC this casting you are able to achieve ideal plenum volumes, runner taper, radius entrances, cross sectional areas, etc which enables you to control all of the aspects that make an intake perform to its potential. Controlling all of these dimensions is what billet runner manifolds were introduced for...now you can have all of the technology @ a fraction of the price.
Tunnel Ram castings available for all of the following ($1195.00 per manifold with your choice of top)
- GM SB2.2
- GM ROX SB2.2 4.500" Bore Center
- GM Splayed Valve
- GM ROX Splayed Valve 4.500" Bore Center
- CFE SBX
- R07 & R07.2
- Mopar Performance P5 & P7
Intake tops available ($225.00 per top if purchased separately)
- Cast "Tent Style" Single 4150
- Cast "Tent Style" Single 4500
- Billet Flat 2 X 4150
- Billet Flat 2 X 4500
- Billet Flat Enderle Mechanical Injection
- Custom Applications Also Available
CNC Ported Versions Also Available!
This is a Perfect Accent to the Complete SB2.2 Head Kits That We Offer.
More pics will be available soon! Tech advice available upon request or visit our website (which is under construction) @ www.mmcompetitionengines.com
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR RACE SPACE AND VIEW OUR ALBUMS FOR MORE MMCE PRODUCTS!