For Sale: 1991n Ford Escort GT ITA
Also good for 24 Hrs of Lemons competition!!!
1991 Ford Escort GT
$3200.00 or BRO
Clean MA title on hand.
Located in Amesbury MA
has been stored/parked in an enclosed trailer for 3 years. lost trailer storage last year.
Not raced since 2008.
Approx 4000 race miles in 11 years.
Current log book (2 books long)
Not the fastest, but has potential to be built up.
Good for new driver.
Predictable, forgiving and reliable.
Never been crashed hard. (it has had a few bumps)
The only crash damage ever was a few bent rear suspension parts.
motor is stock
former moonroof car (needs body work fixed, cracked filler & paint, not major)
Pacesetter race header
2" exhaust w/ Cherry Bomb (runs 95 - 97db)
Phantom Grip limited slip
Cusco front camber plates
South Bend Clutch 4 puck racing clutch.
Ground Control Coilovers
(#500 f, #440 r springs)
KYB struts front, NAPA Struts rear (need replace, or upgrade)
Suspension Tech sway bar kit
Off The Line front lower tie bar
Hawk Brake pads; front- blues, rears- blacks
K&N air filter in stock air box
6 point roll cage, custom 1.5" tube
Rota Slipstream wheels 6.5 x 15
**Kirkey Economy race seat (15 1/2" wide) mounted on stock seat base not included.
But could be convinced otherwise.
Work needed: (but car still raceable)
- Phantom Grip needs springs replaced (or put in actual LSD unit)
- struts need 'freshening'
- windshield cracked
- moonroof patch 'cleaned up'
Needed to pass tech:
- new safety harness
- any upgrades in the rules since 2008
(Tires listed are OLD but still mounted on rims. They come with the rims)
- 7 Rota Slipstream wheels (6.5x15) w/tires
- 1 set silver multi spoke wheels (6.5x15) w/ med tread (damp to wet) Kumho Victoracers
- unknown number of stock wheels with tires
- extra bumper covers, front & rear, Caymen Green (front has home made air dam)
- 2 sets of doors; 1 Caymen, 1 blue
- 2 sets of front fenders; 1 Caymen, 1 blue
- random front end parts good for 'core charge' at parts store
- factory repair manual (as required by the GCR)
- no doubt a bunch I can't remember
- you'll have to earn your own trophies and memories
- was street car until Summer 1997 (when I bought it @ 123,058 miles)
- car has never been street registered under my ownership
- competed in the 1997 Solo II Nationals in Topeka KS (2nd autoX for car)
- coverted to racecar late 1998
- competed in the 1997 Solo II Nationals in Topeka KS
- 'Fastest Time of the Day' & class win, SVTOA autoX Oct 2003 w/ least amount of HP
SCCA Club Racing:- 1st school; New Hampshire International Speedway April 1999. Signed off to race
- 1st Club Race; May 1999 at Lime Rock (also did the school)
- total events: 3 Club Racing schools, 78 Club Racing race starts
- 3rd place in class; Watkins Glen Oct 2000
- 2nd place in class: NJMP Aug 2008
- 9 race tracks competed on (have some videos on You Tube):
New Hampshire Motor (International) Speedway
Lime Rock Park
Virginia International Raceway
Mid Ohio Sports Park
Nelson Ledges Raceway
Roebling Road Raceway
New Jersey Motorsports Park
Find in-car videos on YouTube:
call only between the hours of 3am - 7pm Mon - Sat, Sun 9am - 7pm
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2010-06-22
Phone Number: 978.504.1023
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here