For Sale: SCCA ITA Integra. New engine, fast, sorted!
- Brand new 1.8 crate engine purchased directly from Honda
- New engine was torn down and received full race build by David Leira Motorsports in Miami - Dec 2012
- 147 whp on last dyno run
- Full transmission rebuild - Dec 2012
- New 4.7 FD - Dec 2012
- New race clutch - Dec 2012
- Will provide all paperwork on engine/tranny build (over $9,000 total)
- Custom Puckett header
- Two weekends only on new engine and tranny.
- Seriously sorted
- All metal bushings throughout
- Koni 2812's - rebuilt by Koni Oct 2010
- ASR rear sway bar
- Custom Civic Si front bar
- New hubs on all corners - Feb 2013
- Corner balanced, bushings refreshed & race setup done by Speed Syndicate - Feb 2013
- Current SCCA logbook – annual tech good until May 2014
- Top notch cage from Robinson Racing
- Schroff belts (expire end 2013)
- Momo seat
- Momo steering wheel with quick-disconnect
- Window + driver's right net
- 1 Set Drys: Kosei K1s with Hoosiers
- 1 Set Rains: Civic Si wheels with Hoosier rains
- Wired for radios + antenna
- Wired for Cool Suit (dash switch)
- Some track rash, mainly on front. Will need a fresh hood most likely (to be pretty, no to race) and a couple corner lights.
- Raced by Tom Hoppe for 5 years - too many firsts and podiums to list
- 2nd Place finish in the 2009 ARRC (beaten by Ruck)
- Raced by Grant Boshoff for 2010 through 2012 seasons (2013 I only did 2 weekends) with numerous wins & podiums.
- 7th place ITA 2010 CFR championship
- 5th place ITA 2011 SARRC championship
- 4th place ITA 2011 CFR championship
- 2nd place STL 2011 CFR championship
- 3rd place ITA 2012 CFR championship
- 3rd place STL 2012 CFR championship
- 5th place STL 2012 SARRC championship
- Long block street engine
- 4.9 FD gear set (mint)
- 2 hoods (not mint)
- Various suspension components
- Plugs, wires, igniters.
- 2 new brake rotors
- spare axels (used)
- spare radiator (used)
- Box of other misc parts. You know the drill.
I bought the car for $10K originally, and have just spent close to another $10K on the new engine, race build, tranny, FD etc. I am asking $13,500 for the car, which I think is fair, and hope you do too. Price reduced to $11,000 or trade for a Spec Miata.
The photos show the original color scheme (red/black) and also the current vinyl wrapped “Truth About Drugs” colors. I was planning on pulling the wraps off but figured I’ll wait to hear from any interested parties first.
Let me know if you have any questions. Call or text Grant at 727-366-1246 or email to grant@ThrustMotorsports.com.
Seller Phone Number2: 7273661246
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
|Trade for SM|
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2008-04-04
Phone Number: (727) 366-1246
Phone Number: 7273661246
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here