The SL-1 is a combination shift light and vehicle data logger with the following features:
- Ultra high brightness red/green/blue LED display that can be panel mounted or attached to a tach with a supplied bracket. The LED display features full spectrum color capability including white with user selected colors for each function and automatic dimming under low light conditions.
- Launch and multi-stage shift light capability. A launch RPM and up to five shift RPM levels can be defined to support up to six gear transmissions.
- Gear detection is based on vehicle speed (if a vehicle speed sensor is available) or RPM drop during shift.
- Vehicle speed based gear detection allows use in applications other than drag racing as it allows correct gear sensing after downshifts.
- Launch detection is based on vehicle speed (if a vehicle speed sensor is available) or a signal from a line lock solenoid.
- Two independent programmable alarm functions for analog inputs. Additional programmable alarm and general purpose control output functions are described in the software section.
- Flexible RPM input compatible with high voltage coil drive (vehicles with coil packs or distributor ignition), standard 12 volt tach signal, or low level logic drive (newer vehicles with coil-on-plug).
- Built-in data logging. Ideal as basic vehicle data logger during dyno tuning or on the track. Logs data whenever system is armed. Stores last 5 minutes of data at 10 samples/second.
- Data logged includes throttle position, RPM, vehicle speed, status of all inputs and outputs, and two 0-5 volt analog inputs.
- Heavy duty industrial grade clamping terminal blocks allow easy and reliable hookup without soldering or crimping.
- SL-1 Programmable Shift Light and Vehicle Data Logger Instructions
We are authorized Daytona Sensor dealers and can supply any product they offer. Questions? Call us at 815-725-2727.