For Sale: Turbo Hayabusa - 230MPH, 300 plus HP
RCC Stage II Turbo - Pump Gas
The turbo combined with the ultra-rare and sought after 1999 copper/silver body work makes this bike really standout.
Lots of modifications including:
- Stage II RCC turbo kit
Note: With race fuel and an intercooler ($1200) you can get another 150+ HP very easily for a 450+ HP bike.
- Tune up
This bike was sent to the east coast for Dave Owens to setup and custom tune with proprietary air/fuel maps. Dave Owens is the crew chief who propelled the fastest Hayabusa to the world speed record in 2008 right before his death.
- 1999 copper/silver body work
A very sought after color and if you were to purchase this from the Dealer it would be $3500. Only made this color combination in 1999. Gets lots of looks going down the road, especially from other Busa owners.
- Lightweight aluminum rear frame - very rare and saves about 11 lbs. from the back end of the bike.
- Ride height is adjustable in front and rear to suit your riding preference
- Swing arm extensions
- New dark smoke double bubble windscreen
- High heat coated exhaust turbo blow off and dump pipes
- Storage under hump – Tiger Racing
- New Michelins dual-compound front and back tires
- Mirror block offs with bar end mirrors
- Frame sliders
- Chrome chain
- Head Spacer for lower compression
- High end clutch and clutch springs
- Front end lowering kit
- Woodcraft Stator cover/protector
- Rear turn signals eliminated w/integrated LED rear brake and under tail
- Clear front turn signal’s
- Tank bag
- Power Commander III with custom tune by Dave Owens
- MT-2 Controller with custom tune by Dave Owens
- Corbin Front Seat
- Original front and passenger seats included!
May trade, see other ads and submit your trades!
This item is USED
Item Location: MINDEN, NV Get Directions To This City
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2003-03-11
Phone Number: 775-790-3392
Number of Honor Payments: 8
Average Accepted Sale Price: $3,025.00
Average Honor Payment: $28.01
Report the sale - click here