Truly one of the fastest 997.1 cars in the country.
* Dyno'd 410hp at the rear wheel in May 2016
* Car ran a verifiable 1:25.9 at Mid Ohio October 2015
* Car ran a verifiable 1:53.7 at VIR September 2016
* Car is 2016 NASA Great Lakes GTS-5 Champion
* Car is 2016 International GT Series Champion
Car has been professionally maintained to the highest racing standards by 2 of the best racing names in Porsche Motorsports; Kelly Moss (previous owner) and Wright Motorsports.
Many spares and recently refreshed.
Car is bone stock with the exception of:
* KMP paddleshift system - works flawlessly!
* Upgraded "SuperCUP" exhaust
Car is now located in Florida and will continue to be used once a month during our Winter testing schedule at Sebring and Homestead Miami.
While in Florida car will continue to be maintained by local Wright Motorsport personnel.
Please contact John Mauro (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tim Combs (email@example.com) at Wright Motorsport for additional detail.