FOR SALE 2011 PORSCHE 997 GT3
The car was the 2014 Pirelli Drivers Cup Platinum Class Championship Car. It is completely stock and eligible for PCA GTC 5 and Pirelli Drivers Cup plus any other series requiring a stock Cup Car.
The suspension has been recently rebuilt and the radiators have been replaced recently.
1. 2011 GT3 997 Cup car
2. IVM Automotive factory roll cage
3. Premiere 100 liter fuel cell
4. Motec ADL data system
5. Spa fire system
6. Schroth HANS 6 point drivers competition belts
7. Factory external electrical kill switch
8. Porsche OMP GT3 seat
9. No structural chassis damage ever
1. 2 total sets of stock BBS wheels
2. Stock Sachs Shocks
3. Very low time suspension complete refresh on all suspension components. 19 hours total.
1. Engine oil changed after each event with Mobile One oil
2. Transmission oil changed after each event
3. 107 hours on the engine. I know the hours are high but it runs well. I set the PCA lap record at Circuit of the Americas at the last event it ran. With a 2:15.7 lap.
4. 20 hours on the transmission.
The car is completely stock and needs no work
At the 911 design we have a 21000 square foot, fully equipped installation and R&D / fabrication facility. Our experienced technicians specialize in Porsche® service and maintenance and Porsche® high performance street car upgrades such as: Suspension tuning and installation, pre-purchase inspections, engine conversions, engine performance upgrades, brake upgrades and all of your service needs. We also specialize in racecar preparation, Porsche Owners club pre-track inspection, track set-up and custom fabrication, including roll-cages. We use only state of the art equipment. We perform work on Porsche cars only.
Seller is a long time PCA and POC member. The part is located in Montclair CA. 91763
Expires on: 11/01/2016
Posted: 07/12/2016, ad expires in 9 days
Seller Information Ad posted by:
Member Since: 07/21/2006
Phone Number: 909-982-9111