Strictly built to run Pro Series (Grand Am) racing,
this car has been built to the highest standards.
1999 model year converted in every way to an 2004 including but not limited to motor,transmission, wiring harness and DME.Currently built up to 996 Super Cup standards. Car has been used for DE's since 2007.
• Full Grand-Am Spec built Cage. (Super Stiff & Extremely Safe)
• Fire Suppression System
• Sparco EV2 Race Seats w/ Schroth 6 point harnesses
• 2 1/4 inch dry break fuel delivery w/ ATL dump bottle
• Fire & Battery cut off in cockpit and on Windshield Cowl
• 3 Way JRZ Adjustable Suspension with Quick Disconnects (recently serviced)
• Super Cup RSR toe links, drop links & control arms; all spherical bushings
• New wheel bearings
• 2 Piece Slotted Rotors
• NEW 3.6 Ltr X-51 Motor w/ 30 hrs & Solid Aluminum Motor Mounts
• Sachs Clutch, New Pressure Plate LWFW
• Porsche Motorsports LSD
• External Trans Cooler
• GT2 Side & Center Radiators
• Super Cup Exhaust and custom intake
• GT3 Fuel Pump
• Updated 2004 Body Fiberglass Super Cup Doors. Wing & Decklid (90lbs savings)
• Carbon Fiber Hood (17 lbs savings)
• Fiberglass front & Rear facia w/ custom center exhaust supports. (12lbs savings)
• No wrecks or twisted frame, body, etc.
• 2,675 Lbs
• 3M Protective Film on front Facia, Headlights, & Hood
• Full AIM MX Data Acquisition System: Speed, OT, WT, RPM, Batt, Lap Times
• Race Radios and Cool Shirt
• 2 Sets of BBS Lightweight forged wheels 1 Set of Kinesis K 59
• Climate control intact to provide defrost on rainy track days.
• Center & side window nets.
• Lots of Spares and stock Koni parts included
• Professionally Maintained