Aeromotive has announced their direct move into the diesel lift pump market with this latest product. After years of market research and testing, Aeromotive has a pump that will outlast and out-perform the competition. Forget everything you knew about diesel lift pumps – Aeromotive has changed the game.
The Aeromotive diesel lift pump has the flow to fuel the most aggressive street diesels. This is our first pump directly aimed at the diesel market but we are no strangers to it. Performance diesel enthusiasts have been using Aeromotive’s inline and t-style pumps for decades. This Diesel lift pump is available as both a pump only situation, or in vehicle specific kit form. We are starting with pumps for the ever-popular 01-10 Chevy Duramax AND 08-10 Powerstroke.
The Aeromotive diesel lift pump was developed to solve some key issues in the diesel lift pump market, most notably the ¼ issue, the pressure control issue, and motor shaft seal failures. Aeromotive opted for a flow-thru design to solve the shaft seal failure, which means there is no shaft seal to fail or leak. Specific to the Duramax platform is a “fail safe” valve. In the event of failure or a no-run condition, the valve will open and allow fuel to bypass the pump. This allows the vehicle to continue to run and get you to your destination, eliminating tow bills. With a brushless motor design, Aeromotive has increased the performance and longevity you would expect from a diesel lift pump. A single filter model simplifies the design and reduces maintenance cost. Our diesel pump includes the Caterpillar 1R-0750 2-micron filter to catch the smallest particulates. With a standard 1”-14 filter head thread, the end user can use their filter of choice.
Aeromotive diesel lift pumps features:
* Unique draw through technology
* 3/4 in. in tank pickup tube
* 100 micron in tank filter
* In tank baffle included, eliminated 1/4 tank issue
* Quick disconnect fittings for all fuel lines
* 1-14 in. fuel filter thread allows the option to use other common filter brands
* Stainless steel filter stud and filter dip tube(corrosion resistant)
* Flow through design eliminates the failure and leaking of shaft seals
* Wiring harness with Delphi sealed weatherpack connectors (vehicle specific pumps only)
* Self priming, no need to pre-fill the filer during install or filter swap
* 130 psi @ 10 psi
* OEM style return, no need to modify the filler neck