For Sale: Formula Mazda
Formula Mazda cars have the following common features.
• Spec open wheel race car.
• Mazda 13b engine with Weber DCOE carburetor & MSD ignition.
• 5-speed dog-engagement Webster Mark 9 gearbox.
• 4-wheel disc brakes with 2-piston calipers.
• Adjustable single element wings front & rear.
• Runs 13”x7” tires front, 13”x9” rear on 3-piece BBS alloy wheels with centerlock lugs.
• Fiberglass bodywork.
• Very fast, safe, and reliable race car.
This particular chassis has the following features:
• 1996 chassis, ex-Daly School car.
• Halon fire system.
• Schroth Hybrid II HANS harnessbelts (expire at the end of 2015).
• “Tall man” car with modified pedal cluster for taller drivers.
• Double-adjustable Koni shocks.
• Sealed, SCCA-legal Drummond engine rebuilt in 2008.
• Transmission serviced by Taylor in 2009.
• Traqdash complete integrated data acquisition and instruments, with HeroCam camera interface.
• Full SCCA logbooks for car.
This sale includes the following items:
• One extra set of wheels.
• Two extra gearsets.
• Limited spares (rear wing and one front).
• Fitted car cover, red.
$25,000 or best offer.
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Instructions for buyer: Price includes delivery to the Southeastern US.
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2008-05-13
Phone Number: 7708861380
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here