This is a 1997 Mustang Cobra with the cobra 4.6 engine and upgrades to the transmission and rear with recently replaced clutch,pressure plate, and rear-end gears.
Above Added: Mon September 26, 2016, 5:59 am EST
1997 Mustang cobra
This car has 130, 000 miles, I have a lot of time and money tied into this car it was a daily driver in its earlier life, and was used at some solo race events and set up road course driving fun. The car is in good running condition, is fun to drive and sounds awesome.
• Front and rear large sway bars.
• Steel frame connectors.
• Rear upper and lower high strength control arms with polyurethane bushing.
• Front and rear lowering springs.
• Tokinco racing/street shocks.
• Racing clutch assembly with manual adjust clutch linkage rotor knob.
• Racing/street close ratio transmission and short shifter and pistol grip shift handle.
• Big throttle body and plenum mass air K&N cold air intake system.
• Long tube full length headers with H pipe.
• Full length magna flow exhaust 3” pipes, mufflers, and exhaust tips. There are no cat converters so check your Dot for emissions inspections.
• Huge slotted brake rotors with cobra calipers and disc brakes all around.
• Flashed ECU.
• Leather interior with new racing driver’s seat.
• Black face pioneers CD player with cobra turbo sound system.
• 4” fiberglass custom painted cowl hood comes with it.
• Tinted high bright front head lights and lenses covers on the rear tail lights.
• Upper and lower engine bay brace.
• P315x35 zr17 on the rear and p275x40zr17 on the front with black 5 star wheels and cobra center cap.
• Just painted in November 2015.
• Custom tinted front head lights come with the car.
• Can provide stock exhaust system to go with the car.
• AC blows ice cold. Heater blows heat when needed.
• Diablo sport performance programmer.
• Spoiler and original hood comes with the car.
All items are included if the car is purchased the listed price.
I can be reached 704-239-9602, Robert Johnson