Beautiful 1969 Mustang M-code Sportsroof in excellent condition. Always a solid Georgia car, and has current Georgia Title.
351-4V with Deluxe Black interior, AC, PS and more. Very original condition plus upgraded stereo system and Ford Magnum wheels.
This Mustang runs great and is ready for cruising and showing. Starts right up, handles well, sounds great, AC blows cold, stereo sounds amazing -- what more could you want?
Appears to be an older restoration that has held up extremely well and has been driven regularly. Paint is very nice and the car is completely solid top and bottom. Odometer shows 48k miles -- don't know if that's since new, or since the restoration, but the car 'feels' like a 48k mile car.
Engine dress up kit installed, and original blue valve covers and air cleaner remain with car.
Deluxe Marti Report included. Decodes to a 1 of 49 car with these Paint/Trim codes. From the report:
• Sports Appearance Group with Tape Stripe
• E78x14 Wide Oval White Sidewall Tires
• Power Front Disc Brakes
• Power Steering
• Interior Decor Group-Deluxe
• Air Conditioner - Selectaire
• AM Radio
• Tinted Glass-Complete
• Color Keyed Racing Mirrors
• Wheel Covers
• Dealer: Jones Motor Co, Dallas Ga
Data Plate Info:
• Serial Number 9T02M210450
• 9 --- 1969
• T --- Built at Metuchen
• 02 -- Mustang 2-Door Sportsroof
• M --- 351-4V V-8 Engine
• 210450 -- Serial Number
• 63B --- Mustang 2-Door Sportsroof
• D --- Pastel Gray Paint, Ford #3303-A
• 5A -- Black Knit Vinyl Deluxe Bucket Seats
• 13F - Scheduled for build June 13, 1969
• 21 -- Atlanta DSO
• 6 --- 3.00 Conventional Rear Axle
• X --- FMX Select Shift Automatic Transmission
See more info and financing options at CSACars.com.