For Sale: 1936 Ford 5 Window
Custom. Many Upgrades!
AFTER YOU READ THIS ENTIRE DESCRIPTION TRY AND FIND ANOTHER 36 COUPE THAT’S COMPARABLE!
Very rare all steel car with rumble seat!
Documented $100,000 professional restoration by well-known Full Scale Hot Rods and Customs located in Ventura, CA. This was a no expense spared old school build that would be much more to build today!
Receipts and photos are included with the sale!
California car with original California license plates that is included with the sale!
Very straight body with excellent gaps!
Beautiful show quality custom Spectramaster Red paint this is truly stunning. This paint has multiple colors such as red violet, deep maroon, transox red, LS black and red pearl. It also has custom pin striping that adds the extra touch!
All new tinted glass. The front windshield and rear windshield open!
The sits perfectly on original style 15” wheels with matching center piece to give it an era correct look. The front tires are General G Max 195/55/15 and the rear tires are BF Goodrich T/A 225/60/15!
The custom interior is truly remarkable in every way. It has many upgrades including:
• A rear roll bar setup with built in headrest and 3 point seat belts.
• Swede headliner and sun visors.
• Connelly hide tan leather on the custom front seats, rear rumble seat and door panels.
• Custom high end carpet.
• Custom lid for interior rear trunk space where the battery is located.
• Classic instruments gauges, push button start and carbon fiber dash inserts.
• Ididit tilt steering column and new Budnick Banjo steering wheel.
• Billet pedals.
• Painless wiring.
• Mighty wiper setup.
• B&M floor shifter with line lock button.
• Power windows.
• Vintage air conditioning that works great and blows ice cold.
• Custom sound system including a newer Panasonic CD player with MP3, Infinity speakers in kicker panels and tweeters on top of pillars.
The engine compartment is highly detailed and home to the built 410 Windsor V8 that was dynode tested at 539HP with 514 ft-lb!
Some engine compartment upgrades include:
• John Kaase aluminum heads.
• Roller rockers and solid lifters.
• Custom aluminum valve covers.
• Wilson high raise polished intake.
• Demon 850 carburetor and K&N air filter.
• Custom pulleys and brackets.
• Chrome alternator and Billet canisters.
• MSD ignition system.
• Braided lines and custom hoses.
• Canton oil pan.
The engine is cooled by a custom Griffin aluminum radiator with pusher and puller fans that have stat controls!
The engine breathes through a custom made 2 ½ ceramic exhaust system with polished mufflers!
The engine is coupled with a Ford 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive. It has dual transmission coolers and a Trick Flow transmission pan!
The power is transferred to the pavement through the Currie built Ford 9” rear end with 31 spline axles, 3.70 gears and Richmond Powertrax POSI!
The undercarriage of this beast is nicely detailed. It has many upgrades such as:
• Custom made boxed frame.
• Rack and Pinion power steering.
• Four wheel coil over QA1 shocks.
• Front sway bar.
• Rear 4 link triangular rear setup.
• Power four wheel doisc brakes with Wilwood valve.
• Braided and stainless lines.
• Poly fuel tank with full flow fuel system including a Barry Grant inline filter and Holley electric fuel pump.
• Battery connectors that exit the rear for jump starting or charging.
Car cover, front bra and many extra parts are included with the sale!
“As my website indicates I’ve collected and sold many beautiful earlier custom coupes and Hot Rods. I’ve also seen many for on the market for sale and at auctions over the years. This 1936 Ford 5 Window Custom Coupe is one of best I’ve seen for multiple reasons. This is a rare CA car with a rumble seat. It’s been professionally built from top to bottom by a well-known shop. It has a beautiful body and show quality paint with only a few minor imperfections. The interior rich and has so many upgrades such as real Connelly hide leather, Classic air conditioning, power windows, tilt wheel and a sound system. The engine compartment is highly detailed and this engine is no joke with 539HP. The engine is cooled by a heavy duty aluminum radiator and breathes out a custom ceramic exhaust with polished mufflers. It also has all the other goodies that everyone would want such as an overdrive transmission, Currie 9” rear end, boxed frame, power rack and pinion steering, coil overs at all four corners and four wheel disc brakes. I would challenge anyone to find a comparable 1936 Ford Coupe for less. If you’ve been searching for a 1936 Ford Custom Coupe the buck stops here. Get it before someone else does!”
Marc Schiliro – The owner
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Item Location: SEEKONK, MA Get Directions To This City
Ad posted by:
MS CLASSIC CARS
1865 Fall River Avenue
Seekonk, MA 02771
Member Since: 2008-03-23
Phone Number: 508-557-0152
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
Report the sale - click here