For Sale: Dart SBC Fully Forged Kit 421/434
Your Choice of 3.85 Stroke or 4.0 Stroke
Block Will Be finished honed all you need to do is clean and assembly please allow 1 week for machine work after you order
Eagle 4340 Crank
4340 Stroker Crank This Crank is Rated To 1500hp. The perfect choice for high performance application. These 4340 cranks are comparably priced with other cranks of lesser strength. These cranks start as forged 4340 steel non-twist forgings that undergo a multi-stage heat treat process and x-rayed, magnafluxed and sonic tested to ensure your crank is free of cracks, air pockets and any imperfections that could occur during the forging process. They are stress relieved and shot peened for durability and longevity. During the machining process, the crank is indexed for correct stroke and all of the rod & main journals receive a .125'' radius in the corners for increased strength.
Eagle 6.0 H-beam Rods
Rod Length: 6.00
Rod Big End: 2.100"
Rod Gudgen Pin: 0.927"
Rod Bush End: Bushed Floating
Number of Con Rods in Set: 8
aircraft quality 4340 chromemoly steel
Matched weight sets (+/- 2 grams)
Magnafluxed / Sonic tested & x-rayed
Rod equipped with Arp 8740 3/8 Con Rod Bolts
Bronze bushings / heat treated / Stress relieved
JE forged 2618 3.0cc dome
ring size: 1/16" 1/16" 3/16"
Designed for high performance and heavy duty applications, the SHP block is the ideal starting point for hot rodders, drag racers, circle track competitors, off-roaders and high performance marine enthusiasts.
- Brand new precision machined cast iron block.
- Siamese bores 4.125" (finished).
- Extra thick decks ensure reliable head gasket seal.
- Blind head bolt holes don't go through to water jacket.
- Clearance for 3.75" stroke with steel rods.
- 350 main journals accept commonly available crankshafts.
- Splayed outer bolts on middle main bearing caps prevent cracks.
- Uses standard two piece rear main seal or option for one piece seal.
- Provisions for OE stock roller lifters and cams.
- Uses 1981-1985 stock style oil pan and dipstick.
- Uses stock stamped steel or plastic timing cover.
- All OE bolt holes for starter, clutch ball, etc...
- Priority main oiling system directs oil to main bearings first for more dependable lubrication.
This item is NEW
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Ad posted by:
5005 14h Ave
Columbus, GA 31904
Member Since: 2009-06-03
Phone Number: 7064789560
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $90.10
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here