The Porter's RV Sales Racing Team is looking to free up some space in our overcrowded shop by selling some of the used late model racing parts that we've accumulated over the years.
If you see something below or in the pictures that interests you, please give me a call and I will be happy to provide more information, a place to meet up where you can take a look at the parts, or put together a package price on multiple items.
Here are some of the parts that we currently have available:
- Freshly rebuilt 18 degree 5 stage dry sump motor with zero laps. Comes with head/intake, oil tank, 18 degree headers. Just dynoed at 615HP/590TQ with the sheets to prove it. Around $30,000 invested. Asking $8,500.
- Recently rebuilt Chevrolet 604 crate engine with 2 races since rebuild. Spent $3500 months ago on a major rebuild. Comes with new-style bowtie heads with Comp springs and beehive springs. Won the Anderson track championship. Asking $6,500.
- Chevrolet 603 that comes fully dressed out from our truck. Has won 14 races over the past few years and ran 2nd the last time out. Asking $3,500
- 3 Speed Jericho transmission built by Hightower Racing Transmissions with the long shifter, with only 1 race of use. $5600 new, asking $2,400
- A few 4 Speed Jericho transmissions in great working order. Asking $1,900
- Multiple sets of Chevrolet Heads. Asking $1000 for the new style (with bow-tie engraving) and $800 for the older style (with GM Performance Parts engraving)
- Multiple Chevrolet 604 blocks. Nascar legal, already properly machined, decks cut, etc. Asking $600, $500 without springs.
- High flow GM 604 intake. Asking $1100
- New Chevrolet 350 crank with Clevite main bearings, rod bearings. Makes it a 377. Asking $400
- Brand new Winters Performance Trackstar. Asking $1000
- A bunch of camshafts. Asking $50/each
- GM 604 Intake. Asking $200
- Chevrolet crate 604 harmonic balancers. Asking $30/each
- Rods, pistons, rocker arms, valve springs, valves, center sections, and MORE!!!