433ci BBC 7.8:1 Chevrolet Engine with F-1R Supercharger System
Price: $10,295 or best offer.
Can separate engine from supercharger system:
Engine (carburetor to oil pan) $6,995
F1-R Supercharger System $4,995 OBO
This 433ci Big Block was built for big boost. It has 7.8:1 compression, and will make approximately 1000HP at 18psi and 1300HP at 28psi. Everything is brand new with exception of the block which was machined by Superior Automotive in southern California. This engine includes a ProCharger F-1R Supercharger system with brackets and 1300HP Air to Air Intercooler.
- High Nickle GM Block Machined and balanced by Superior Automotive
- Ohio Crankshaft 4340 3.766� Crankshaft
- Scat H-Beam Rods with ARP 9000 Bolts
- Clevite Bearings with Felpro Gaskets
- JE Blower Pistons
- Dart Pro1 321CC CNC Ported Heads with Jessel Rockers and ARP Studs
- Comp Cams Camshaft and Spring
- Comp Cams Timing Belt Set-up
- Dart Intake Manifold with Carb Shop 990 CFM Blow Through Carb
- Meziere Electric Water Pump and MSD Alternator/Starter
- Milodon Oil Pan and Windage Tray
- F-1R polished finish head unit
- Cog drive setup
- H.O. 3-core Sheet Metal 1350hp Intercooler
- Race bypass valve
- Carb hat
- Brackets and such for BBC engines.
- It's basically a kit number 1CX100-F1RI with several upgrades (polish, cog, intercooler, bypass, etc).
This would make your street rod turn into a street and strip monster!
Feel free to ask questions or come take a look at it. I can separate and sell the supercharger separately from the engine.
Credit Card, Cash
I prefer texts, but feel free to call and leave a message, or send an email.
Expires on: 11/29/2016
Posted: 08/09/2016, ad expires in 37 days
Seller Information Ad posted by: