Today's LS engines are doing amazing things. Everyone has heard about that one guy that went fast on his junkyard LS engine. That's great for some people. This piece however is for someone that wants bullet proof without having to cringe every time they turn up the boost. Like in the video.
We started with the aluminum Dart LS Next engine block and customized it in two important ways. It has 1/2" head stud provisions and custom sleeves to reduce the chances of blowing a head gasket. The All Pro cylinder heads are widely accepted to be among the best LS7 heads available at any price. The 'Retro' means that they take GM rocker arms. We fill the heads with Manley NexTek springs, inconel exhaust valves, machine bead locks and steel retainers.
The bottom end is what separates this long-block from the pack. We've customized the Callies Dragonslayer cranks to use an exceptionally well-built and very custom Diamond piston. Our rings are spaced about 40% further apart. This provides a level of stability and strength well beyond any shelf 427 piston. Our pistons also feature CNC'd lateral support bracing, CNC'd lightening in the underside and double wrist pin oilers.
As much as we'd like to think this is the perfect solution for everyone, please keep in mind that we can customize an engine that works best for you. We strive to keep most part combinations in stock meaning you're not waiting forever if you decide to order 'off the menu'.
Shortblock (also available as shortblock)
- Custom Dart LS Next aluminum block - 1/2" head stud provisions, full round sleeves on outer cylinders
- Custom cam cut
- Callies Dragonslayer crankshaft
- Callies Ultra Connecting rods
- Custom big-boost Diamond LS7 pistons
-Total Seal rings
- Clevite rod and main bearings
- Custom All Pro 'Retro' LS7 cylinder heads
- Manley Severe Duty stainless steel intake valves
- Manley Extreme Series Inconel exhaust valves
- Machined bead locks, steel retainers, Dual NexTek valve springs
- Billet CNC'd rocker stands
- 1/2" ARP head studs custom designed for the LS Next block
- Cloyes Hex-A-Just 'Z' timing set
- Smith Brothers pushrods
- Bronze Bushed rocker arms
- Darton MID sleeves
- Piston squirters
- Hard anodized pistons
- Hard anodized, moly coated shirts and ceramic crowned pistons
- 'O' Ringed Sleeves and more - just ask. 815-725-2727
*Some pictures may show available options.
Paypal, Money Order, Credit Card, Cash
Other: Wire transfer
Expires on: 10/24/2016
Posted: 10/17/2016, ad expires in 2 days