- Originally built by S&W Race Cars and updated by Ed Quay.
- Mark Williams 40 spline 9' 4:10 gear with aluminum spool and ball-bearing pinion support with recenty replaced Wilwood dynalight brakes/rotors.
- New M&R cam-lock belts this spring
- Currently fits 6'1 205lb driver
- Car has been 7.40@178 with 400" SBC
- Weld Alumastar 2.0 Front Runners
- Complete restoration included, full repaint of chassis, sheet metal along with custom wiring harness and plumbing for CO2. Above Added: Sat August 6, 2016, 7:48 am EST
Complete restoration in 2000,paint plumbing and wiring. Above Added: Thu August 4, 2016, 12:27 pm EST