- Originally built by S&W Race Cars and updated by Ed Quay.
- Mark Williams 40 spline 9' 4:10 gear with aluminum spool and ball-bearing pinion support with recenty replaced Wilwood dynalight brakes/rotors.
- New M&R cam-lock belts this spring
- Currently fits 6'1 205lb driver
- Car has been 7.40@178 with 400" SBC
- Weld Alumastar 2.0 Front Runners
- Complete restoration included, full repaint of chassis, sheet metal along with custom wiring harness and plumbing for CO2.
Above Added: Sat August 6, 2016, 7:48 am EST
Complete restoration in 2000,paint plumbing and wiring.
Above Added: Thu August 4, 2016, 12:27 pm EST
MW 9" w/4.11,Mega 200,Mega dial, Digital 7, cert. till 3/19
Will sell turn key with 372" SBC Dart SHP, Cola, Billet Crowers, Diamond 13.5 to 1,ported iron Dart sportsmans 215cc, Holley strip dominator w/ported 850,Weld Alumastar 15 by 14(4.75 BC).$15,000.00 Call for additional details.