Racepak Top Dragster data logger kit
You need to know what the car is doing during limited qualifying shots.
For NA the kit comes with fuel pressure and pan vac
For blown the kit comes with fuel pressure and boost. NOTE - If you have a magneto, you would need a V300SD recorder because the Sportsman does not have the filtering to handle the mag.
For Nitrous racers the kit comes with bottle an enrichment fuel pressures.
And if you are spraying for the first time, the 2 secrets of consistency with Nitrous; monitoring BOTTLE PRESSURE, and good record keeping with TIMER SETTINGS. Call any of the Nitrous wizards out there and ask what a 50lb change in bottle pressure will cost you in HP. Or what .020 in timer 1 will do. I can tell you from personal experience timer 1 can kick your butt!
This kit will put you on track! Don't wait till August after loosing early or maybe not even qualifying for the first couple of races.
- Sportsman Logger kit
- Fuel pressure sensor (this sensor can be moved from Carb to Nitrous enrichment)
- Nitrous bottle pressure
- 12' Vnet cable
Here is some of the stuff it will do:
* Show converter / clutch slip
* Identify tire spin
* Show wheel speed
* Show trap RPM
* Show exact differences in runs with overlay.
* Show bottle pressure all the way down the track
* Show fuel pressure all the way down the track
* Print & e-mail graphs
* Keep an exact log book of the above
The sportsman logger kit includes:
- Engine RPM, Shaft RPM (with collar)
- 12 volt event (like trans brake release, throttle stop, nitrous enable etc)
- Laptop accessories (this is big believe me)
Contact Greg 609-265-2110
Order online 24/7 http://www.motorsportsinnovations.com/RacePak/racepak-sportsman.htm
Purchase on my Ebay store that has over 4900 positive ratings http://stores.ebay.com/Motor-Sports-Innovations
- We ship worldwide 3-4 days per week. USPS or UPS.
- We accept international credit cards, PayPal and wire transfers.
This item is NEW
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Ad posted by:
Motor Sports Innovations
525 Lumberton RD
Hainesport, NJ 08036
Member Since: 2004-12-06
Phone Number: 609-265-2110
Number of Honor Payments: 10
Average Accepted Sale Price: $819.00
Average Honor Payment: $8.19
Report the sale - click here