This is not an MSD front distributor, Just MSD Distributor.
Above Added: Wed January 16, 2013, 9:37 am EST
- Donovan 706 block bored from 4.600 to 4.635. This block is one of few that has been lightened, 18 pounds lighter than a stock block
- Bryant crankshaft
- GRP rods
- CP pistons
- Akerly and Childs main bearings and piston rings
- Clevite rod bearings
- Cam Motion camshaft
- Crower lifters
- Manton elliptical pushrods (With H-13 tool steel upgrade)
- Jesel pro rockers
- Manton titanium intake and exhaust valves and valve springs
- Comp Cam retainers and keepers
- Sheet metal intake with three burst panels
- Pro Systems IV splits with anti shear plates
- One Fulton viper system
- 3 NOS fogger systems
- Moroso crank trigger
- MSD front distributor
- Ultra 40 spark plug wires,
- Jesel belt drive
- All aluminum ATI balancer
- Moroso four stage sump oil pan, four vane vacuum pump and valve covers.
All bearings, connecting rods, pistons, piston rings, lifters and camshaft have three passes
This engine has ran 6.30s in Edmonton. Runs 50s and 60s on a REAL soft tune up.
I run my stuff real soft because I do not want to fix broken parts.
This was my spare engine so it did not get used at all by myself but I know the history of this
engine and it has been very well taken care of.
There is approx. 2650.00 in new spare parts and 2500.00 in used spare parts also included.
Everything from springs to rods, pistons and a spare sleeve etc.
PRICE: $31,000 Canadian.