Sell one or two LS Next 2 Billet Engines 441 cubic inches. These are very high HP billet engines designed for ProCharger gear drive. Unique LS Next 2 upgraded with hemi-main crankshaft (big main). These are probably among the strongest LSX in the world.
Also have one cylinder head fully dressed (valves, etc.).
Here is the article on the builds with photos:
Engine combinations are as follows. Both are identical.
- Dart LS Next 2 Tall Deck Billet Blocks - solid block .388 Raised Cam 1/2 inch head studs, 3/8 outer studs 1/2 main studs 55mm roller cam .937 lifter upgraded sleeves 4.125 bore, no water. Block has never been hurt or touched.
- Bryant Crank LS billets with 2.75 mains Cleveland bearing Big block Chevy diameter snout, length = LS standard snout length (LS not ls7) 3/16 key at TDC, 1/4 key at 180-degree 4.125 stroke 2.100 rod 2.750 main - ford Cleveland bearing 1.902 rod journal width 6.300 inch rod .927 pin 8 full counterweights Rear flange bolts - custom 8 bolt, 7/16" config.
- GRP 1201 PRO SERIES 6.300 rods
- Clevite Chevy large journal rod bearing, Clevite Main Bearings - 2.750 Main Cleveland bearing - -MS1010H (2), MS1010HX (2)
- Diamond - pistons 10.5:1 Compression custom pistons w/lateral gas ports, double pin oilers - Diamond Hard Anodize tops, anti-friction skirt
- TREND Wrist TP-1 w/DLC Coating
- Total Seal M2 rings
- Bullet 55mm blower camshafts
- ATI Custom Balancer for use with 6 bolt gear drive if desired. Has drive pulley on the backside of the balancer for dry sump.
- ARP custom head studs and all ARP custom everything.
- Edelbrock LS-R heads, all new R&D by Curtis Boggs. Flow numbers 485+,300cfm exhaust, Ti intake valves, inconel exhaust valves, bronze seats. These heads were welded extensively on the exhaust before porting to increase exhaust port volume.
- Jesel LSR rocker arms, steel on exhaust /alum on intake, 1.8 ratio, needle bearing upgrade, H13 tool-steel higher RA adjuster upgrade. Upgraded stands
- Ferrea Titanium Intake Valves, Exhaust valves
- PAC Springs - Retainers - Locks - Locators
- Jesel .937-inch Keyway Lifters (1.060 bushing) .850 wheel
- Trend pushrods
- Moroso Pan Rail Adapters
- Jesel Belt Drive (raised cam block, BB snout
- Bullet camshaft 55mm roller
- SCE custom cooper: 4.140" x .080" x 6 bolt-cut for 1/2" studs - no water holes - solid gasket
- Meziere Flexplates for 8-bolt, 7/16 dia. flange
- Machine Work, Assembly, design & blueprinting Late Model Engines
- Each engine will include a spare set of new valve springs, a set of head gaskets, some spare pushrods, and spare rocker arms.
4.35/171+ in Drag Radial Car, but can run in the high teens and low 20s on a good race track.
Engine 1 has ZERO runs on it since freshened. Has new rings, bearings, head gaskets, springs, and a fresh assembly all wrapped up in plastic. Has 25 total runs on rods/pistons. $40,000
Engine 2 has 40 runs on it. Leaks down fine. I would recommend this engine be freshened, but it last ran a 4.35/171 without issues. $35,000. Will freshen it 100% for $40k total.
This is a great engine for Street Outlaw, Outlaw Drag Radial, Limited Drag Radial, Limited Street, Radial v. World, etc.
Other Items available:
- Wilson Billet Intake Manifold with Wilson Throttle Body
- Dailey Billet Dry Sump Pan + Oil Pump
- Billet GMS/Noonan Valve Covers
- Jesel Belt Drive Distributor w/Cam Sync
- Spare Head - Fully Ported by Curtis Boggs/ w/o-ring intake, chamber softening, bronze guides, bronze seats, w/Ti Valves, Inconel Exhaust + Springs
- Holley Dominator EFI box w/tune ups
- ProCharger 121
- CDS Gear Drive w/Accessory Drive + Upgraded Drive System Hex-Drive Fuel Pump
I’ll ship freight for free.
Photos are of the engines when built NEW (see link to article). I can take pictures of each engine or anything you want if you need anything specific as it sits now.