When Perfection Counts! Specializing in Complete Custom Built Engines Ranging from Mild Street to all out competition. We are the successful supplier for the Hot Rodder, Super Streeter to all out Eliminator Race track and Marine competitors Around the World. Call 704 782 7170 and we are glad to Help.
THIS LISTING IS FOR OUR: Ford 427
SBF 427 Stroker Custom Built Engine
Part # F427SS-C1 575HP/525TQ
Aggressive Idle Tone for the Super Street Enthusiast! Great Low end Torque while still making an immense amount of upper RPM Power.
This is one of many available Super Street (SS) series strokers. Designed for the Street and Racing enthusiast with Quality and some budget in mind. These Engines feature an aftermarket DART Block, All Forged Internals including JE custom Pistons, High Quality Scorpion Racing Tie Bar Hydraulic or Solid roller lifters and an excellent variety of Quality Proven components throughout. SEE DETAILS BELOW
- Dart 9.5 deck Aftermarket Block
- sonic checked and stroker clearanced
- Fully Blueprinted
- Line honed mains
- Decked with BHJ Fixture
- Honed with torque plates and finished according to ring package used (Low tension, moly, iron etc)
- Each Block Comes Painted. Has Brass Freeze Plugs, Performance Cam Bearings, New Dowels and galley plugs installed
- Eagle Forged H-Beam 6.200" Rods with ARP Cap screws
- JE/SRP Forged aluminum 10-1 pistons (Pump Gas)
- Eagle Forged Steel 4.00" Stroke Crankshaft
- Moly Rings
- King Hi-Performance Rod & Main Bearings
- Fully Balanced to Within ½ of 1 Gram - All Bearing Clearances Recorded To .0001
- Custom Grind Comp Cams Hydraulic or Solid Roller Camshaft
- Adjustable Double Roller Timing chain Set
- Camshaft Is Fully Degreed For Best Overall Performance
- New Timing Cover
- New Front Seal
- PP SFI Harmonic Balancer and New Bolt
- Custom Timing Pointer, Calibrated to true TDC
- Melling Oil Pump
- Melling Hardened Oil Pump Drive Rod
-Welded Pick-Up Tube
- Cast Aluminum valve covers
- 7qt FRONT OR REAR sump Oil Pan
- New Fasteners Throughout
- ****AFR 225 FULL CNC Aluminum Heads- - NO KNOCK OFFS! We encourage and prefer the use of American made products to ensure the quality and integrity of all our engine combinations period!
- 2.08 / 1.60 Stainless Steel 1-Piece Valves
- New Springs, Retainers, Locks, Seals and Guide Plates
- 1 Piece Pushrods
- Scorpion Racing Aluminum Roller Rockers
- Performance gasket set and ARP Bolts
- Hydraulic OR Solid Roller Lifters
- ****Aluminum Edelbrock VR JR Intake Manifold-****-NO KNOCK OFFS
- DYNO TESTED
-DVD of dyno session supplied to customer
- Please call 704 782 7170
ADDITIONAL PARTS/UPGRADES AVAILABLE
-QF 750 Carb, Distributor and wires $895.95
-MSD Ignition package (6AL and Blaster SS Coil) $295.95
- Hardware Finishing Kit (Return springs, fasteners, PCV etc.) 49.95
-Mechanical Fuel Pump $119.95
-Braided stainless Fuel Line and Billet Filter Kit $179.95
We Also provide a variety of pulley and acc. Kits ranging from 499.99 on up depending on what your requirements are as well as complete Cooling systems, Transmission packages, Hedders and exhaust as well as so Much More. CALL (704 782 7170) FOR MORE DETAILS AND ESTIMATE!
- 3 Year Unlimited Mile Warranty. Comes With Life Time Customer Service!
- Engine Is Given A Final Inspection and Detailed
- Engine Is Crated And Ready For Shipment
- Shipping rates vary, and when combined with other integral parts to complete your build we promise to provide the best possible rates available. Please contact us at 704 782 7170 for a shipping quote.
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFO
- All engines are equipped with a detailed build sheet, Copy of Dyno Video, Engine tag with Oil, Timing, Balance and valve lash specifications.
-Engines are shipped dry. NO oil, coolant or fuel present. Please make sure to add adequate amount of oil as designated on tag, new filter along with proper mixture of antifreeze to water ratio in cooling system. Please refer to our online educational videos for further tech and installation specific information.
-****IMPORTANT**** re-check and verify timing setting as described on engine tag even if distributor is not removed to ensure safe amount of timing for engine combination. ****NOTE**** Severe engine damage can occur if proper timing is not set.
CALL 704 782 7170
Paypal, Credit Card, Cash
Other: Wire transfers
We Prefer Check or wire transfer. If Credit card or paypal applied there will be an additional charge. Please call us for details
704 782 7170
704 782 7170
Expires on: 12/09/2016
Posted: 09/16/2016, ad expires in 75 days