Yes, it's a Racepak logger with the Data link software to download graphs on your laptop. And it is COMPLETE!
- Engine RPM
- Drive shaft RPM (includes collar,sensor and bracket)
- Battery Voltage
- 2-Axis G-meter
- 12 volt event (like trans brake release, throttle stop, nitrous enable etc)
Most bike guys get the clutch option which is $260. I can program your primary ratio in just let me know.
You will easily make graphs like the one displayed and you will be able to analyze, overlay print, e-mail and post on message boards.
- Lightweight composite housing - SD memory card
- 21 channels (6 user-defined) - 100 samples per second (max. sample rate)
- Dimensions - 6” x 4.5” x 1” - Weight - 0.65 lbs
All popular sensors in stock.
Contact Greg 609-265-2110
Includes all Laptop accessories you need. Most other loggers will have you going to the computer store a couple times for a USB converter then for a memory stick reader. Not only does the Sportsman come with this stuff, the drivers for the USB converter are imbedded with the Racepak software so another frequent problem is avoided. Also, the software works on Windows XP thru Win 8.
The Sportsman is part to famous V300-Vnet family. It uses the same sensors and cables so if at some time you want to upgrade to a V300 you would just change out the logger and the power/ground/shaft wires. Your Vnet cables & sensors stay in tact.
MSI is a Authorized Racepak distributor with loggers, dash units, sensors and cables in stock
Order online 24/7 http://www.motorsportsinnovations.com/RacePak/racepak-Display.htm
Purchase on my Ebay store that has over 5000 positive ratings http://stores.ebay.com/Motor-Sports-Innovations
- I ship worldwide 3-4 days per week USPS or UPS.
- I accept PayPal and wire transfers.