THIS IS A 1962 DODGE LANCER WAGON FROM LAS VEGAS, I AM ONLY THE 3RD OWNER IN 54 YEARS. THAT'S PROBABLY WHY IT'S IN SUCH GOOD CONDITION. THE PICS TELL THE REST OF THE STORY. THIS CAR IS SO RARE, I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN ONE BEFORE I SAW THIS ONE. IT'S SET UP AND READY FOR YOUR "V8" OR CRUISE WITH THE "V6" AND GET THE AWESOME MILEAGE. BELOW IS A LIST OF THINGS THAT I KNOW ABOUT THE CAR AND OR THINGS THAT I'VE DONE TO THE CAR. THIS CAR DRIVES REALLY NICE DOWN THE ROAD, TAKE IT ON THE E-WAY IF YOU WANT NO PROBLEM. THIS VEHICLE IS FOR SALE LOCALLY AND I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THE AUCTION AT ANY TIME.
1. All new hand sewn carpet front to rear including fender wells $1150.00
2. There are before and after pics of the dash bezels $275.00
3. New front / rear bumpers & bolts $1050.00
4. New A100 Super Stock seats with adjustable aluminum brackets $1100.00
5. New front seat belts $55.00
6. The console is a lift out with velcro on the bottom very convenient
7. New rear shocks $100.00
8. The tires are in excellent condition the previous owner paid big money for the wide white walls that I have turned in.
9. 8 3/4 rear end not sure on the gear.
10. The black paint is metallic, the previous owner had done.
11. The tailgate window is power and works with a toggle under the dash.
12. The power steering hose is new $75.00
13. The grill, bezels, wiper arms, and the interior sill plates professionally polished $300.00
14. All 4 door seals are new $255.00
15. As you can see in the pics the floor pans are all solid, before carpet we put down double insulated heat and sound deadener.
16. The push button 904 was rebuilt before I got the car.
17. I have several extra parts for the car if you want them.
18. All exterior lights and turn signals work and cancel out on their own.
19. There are heater and defrost controls are remote and located under the dash.
20. New Mopar steering wheel $85.00
21. All new chrome lug nuts $55.00
22. All 4 steel wheels sand blasted and powder coated $250.00
23. 4 new Mr. Horsepower floor mats $60.00
24. New NOS turn signal front lenses $80.00
25. I have lots of paper work from the other guy and receipts from myself. The previous owner did wheel bearings and axle seals etc.
26. When I found the car it was sitting in a garage in San Diego it's only been in Michigan about 4 months.
FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR BIDS, (CHRIS 248-802-4471) THIS CAR IS 54 YEARS OLD AND IS NOT BEING PRESENTED AS NEW OR A PRISTINE RESTORATION.
This car does have an 8 3/4 rear end but I'm not sure what gear it is.
"I have a date coded (1963) 413 max Wedge block that comes with the car !"
The block has been hot tanked and checked for cracks, after doing some more research I've found out that there were 3 engine options for this car in 62. the 170 /6, The 225 /6, or a 413.
I also have the original fender rings that come with the car.
I have a concourse quality metal polisher who is very reasonable that I can recommend if you need one.
Accepted HARLEYS, MOPARS, MUST BE QUALITY NO JUNK
Paypal, Money Order, Credit Card, Cash
Expires on: 11/27/2016
Posted: 08/07/2016, ad expires in 36 days
Seller Information Ad posted by:
Member Since: 03/16/2009
Phone Number: 248-802-4471